Chapter 8: Ambush at the USJ

Izuku was sleeping as he was snuggling his face in the crook of Momo's neck. As his alarm clock rang.

Izuku: You need to shut the fuck up right, Clockwork.

He pushed the dismiss button on the thing as he yawned and sat up as Momo did the same as she rubbed her nose against Izuku's.

Momo: Good Morning, Izuku.

Izuku: Good Morning, Momo. Did you get a good night's sleep. After all, Mr. Aizawa said we would be going on a trip, today.

Momo: When I'm with you, I always get a good night's rest. Now let's go take a shower.

They both walked into the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed for the day ahead of them.

They were the 4th and 5th people to arrive. 1st was Iida, who believed in a tight and strict arrival departure schedule like an airport or train station. 2nd and 3rd were Uraraka and Bakugou who were happily playing slapjack. And Bakugou was losing by a longshot.

Bakugou: Damn it, Ocha! This is the 8th game you've won already! Are you sure you haven't gambled before?!

Ochako: Yep! My parents are very strict when it comes to things like that.

Izuku: Well, well, well. Seems like Ochako is NOT the mochi she tends to be around others.

Ochako: So I let to do a little bit of fun gambling. There is nothing wrong with that.

Then, they heard a female scream outside as the peered out the door and saw Mineta on Malty's back using his balls and he had a perverted smile.

Mineta: Call me Daddy!! Just one time!!

Malty: You lecherous fiend!! Hands off the majesty that is a Melromarc!!

Izuku: Hey, you little bitch! How's it hanging there!? Oh hey, Mineta, what's up?

Mineta: I gonna ride her like a whorse!!

Bakugou: Chill the fuck out, Grape Jam!!

Mineta: SUCK MY PINGAS!!

Bakugou: Stop it! Get some help!!

Malty: Help me!!!

Izuku. . . . . . . . . . . She'll be fine.

Momo: Anyone want to play Uno?

They all murmured sure as they got to their desks and they played Uno until Aizawa arrived.

Aizawa: Shut up! Today you will all be heading for the Unforseen Simulation Joint, or more commonly known as the USJ.

Izuku: Aw man! I thought we were going to Universal Studios Japan! Aizawa, don't do that. Don't give me hope.

Aizawa: Shall I give Grape Skittles?

He then pulled several packets of grape Skittles as one of them hit Izuku in the face as he sighed and ate some as Momo comforted him in his current state.

Aizawa: Anyway, grab your hero suits and jump on the bus. We're going on road trip.

Everyone soon got up and went to the locker rooms to get changed. When they all left the locker rooms, Izuku noted one major difference.

Malty was wearing wearing the same hero costume but it came with some high tech gauntlets.

Izuku: What's with the medieval high tech getup?

Malty: Just a little something to contain my new power.

Izuku: New power?

Malty: Just go back to focusing on your own bitch, you dog.