Prologue

We see a young 4 year old Momo walking through a playground hoping to play with someone.

She soon sees a kid with green hair playing in the sandbox all alone yet smiling. She decided to come closer to the boy. The little boy looked at her directions and noticed she was coming this way.

Little boy: Hi!

He said as he gave her a little smile. Momo was enchanted by that smile. It was beautiful. So much so that she looked at every detail of the boy's face so she could draw it in her small notebook.

Momo: Hello! My name is Momo! Momo Yaoyorozu! My quirk is Creation! What's your name and quirk?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya! My quirk is called Spirit of Vengeance or SoV, for short!

This quirk intrigued Momo. She wanted to find out more.

Momo: How does it work?

Izuku hesitated a bit. If he showed her, she might run away. But he countered it with the "they only just met" excuse.

Izuku: You might want to step back. You could get scared.

Momo did as she was told. Soon Izuku closed his eyes and concentrated. He became used to the feeling.

On Momo's side of things, she wasn't looking at him in fear. She was looking at him in admiration and a hint of something else.

Izuku's clothes weren't burned off, but he was now a skeleton, with a flaming skull of green.

Momo: You look so cool! Can I touch you?

Izuku: I wouldn't recommend it. The flames are-!!!

Izuku was shocked. Most people get burned when they touch his flaming face.

But Momo was different she slowly caressed the side of his face where his cheek would usually be. They gazed in each other's eyes as this continued. They didn't know why, but their hearts began to beat faster and harder.

Izuku concentrated again as he returned to normal. Momo then stopped caressing Izuku's face, much to their dismay.

Izuku: Let's play, Momo!

Momo nodded her head rapidly as she grinned.

They had been playing together for 2 years and they knew they had fallen in love with each other.

Izuku and Momo had played explorers. With Izuku dressing up as Indiana Jones. Satchel and all as Momo was dressed as Indy's love interest from the first movie, Marion.

Right now they were on the swings until Momo slowly came to a halt. Izuku knew something's wrong so he slowed down as well.

Izuku: What's wrong Momo?

Momo's eyes slowly built up tears as she looked at Izuku. Izuku got up from his seat and went to hug her.

At that given point, she let all of her tears flow freely. She stopped crying but with tears still visible in her eyes.

Momo: I-Izuku, I-I'm moving away. I don't want to but my mother and father are forcing me.

Izuku felt downtrodden by this. His love interest was leaving. His heart felt pain.

He loves Momo Yaoyorozu. His heart is obsessed with and will never let go.

Izuku: Where are you going to move?

Momo: I'm moving to America. Though I'm not sure how long.

Izuku: When will you leave?

Momo: In 3 hours.