Chapter 7: Battle Simulation

It was a rainy day today and the students of 1-A were in class, waiting patiently for Aizawa.

That was when they heard an iconic laugh and everyone except Izuku and Momo were yelling in excitement. Izuku and Momo just smiled.

AM: I AM. . . .COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO! GREETINGS, EVERYONE! I'LL BE TAKING OVER AIZAWA'S CLASS! JUST FOR TODAY THAT IS! MEET MY OUTDOORS FOR BATTLE TRAINING! BUT FIRST, GRAB THE SUITCASE THAT ARE UNDER YOUR DESKS! INSIDE THEM WILL BE YOUR HERO OUTFITS!

Everyone looked underneath their desks and pulled the suitcases out. They couldn't wait to try them on.

Everyone was now outside. The rain had dried up and were wearing their hero costume.

Momo was concerned

Momo was concerned. She walked up to Bakugou who was with Uraraka who was talking to him about some of the problems with her costume. Bakugou didn't mind. It looked nice on her. He then saw Momo walk up to them.

Bakugou: If you're wondering about Deku, he is still changing.

Momo thanked him for that quick response.

AM: WHERE IS YOUNG MIDORIYA?!

Izuku: Right here, All Might! Sorry I'm late!

Everyone looked at the direction Izuku's voice came from and were shocked from how normal his outfit looked.

(Imagine Izuku without the adamantium claws and a baseball bat. Basically Negan except cooler. Boxing and Kickboxing will be his fighting styles. However, he will also fight like Negan and use abilities like in Tekken 7)

Bakugou: Hey, Firebox! Is the outfit fireproof?

Izuku chuckled at the question.

Izuku: Actually, yes it is. It may not be damage-proof, but it is fireproof. The outfit can also do something else. I want to keep that as a surprise though.

Momo was taking in all of the eye candy she was receiving. She licked her lips as she was anticipating the day they made love. She is going to hold on to Izuku, no matter what. She will not share or let another woman touch or seduce her man.