"I think we both are, let's just hope they accept both you and me as there new Luna and alpha." I replied and wrapped my arm around his waist making him wrap an arm around my shoulders as we reached where Brandon and Daisy were.

"Let's just get there first then we'll see if they accept us." Teddy replied in a whisper making his breath brush against my ear causing an avalanche of butterflies to form in my stomach.

"Are we going to take Daisy and Brandon with us?" I asked just as Brandon walked towards the front to get his passport checked.

"I guess. I mean we might as well since they are coming with us." I replied but I couldn't help feel like we needed to tell them. I felt bad for leaving both Daisy and Brandon out.

"Let's tell them." I suddenly blurted out making Teddy's eyes widen and look at me with curiosity.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked me while sending a glance to Daisy who was now also getting her passport checked.

"Yeah we can't leave them in the dark forever." I said as I moved to go get my passport checked since Daisy was now done.

I hope they still like Teddy the same once we tell them, I said to myself as I moved over to where Daisy and Brandon stood waiting for Teddy to get his passport checked so we could go to the plane.

***

We had landed after a long eight hour flight. The flight consisted of Brandon complaining about the food and how his hair was messed up and Daisy making me watch 365 days with her for the hundredth time, and Teddy fell asleep as soon as we boarded the plane.
How that boy can sleep a hole eight hours amazes me.

"Come on come on come onnnnn!" Daisy cried as she left the air port and got into the taxi we called.

"Ok jeez England isn't that exciting." I muttered as I got into the car.

(I'm British btw so if anyone else is British and reading this i hope you can relate to this)

We drove for around one hour before arriving at the hotel. It was a modern looking hotel with brick walls and loads of stain glass windows.

The hotel also had a huge pool at the back of it and loads of rooms that were decent looking.

For the price of the hotel I expected it to look a lot worse so I was impressed with how modern and clean it was.

"Come on bitches time for the full holiday make over to start, I still don't know why we didn't go somewhere hot though I could of got such a nice tan ugh." Brandon said as he eye fucked the worker who was carrying his suitcase up the stairs.

"Yeah well Brandon we um have something to tell both you and Daisy so meet us in my room number 235 in around twenty minute." Teddy said making Brandon nod his head along with Daisy as they left for their rooms.

"Why didn't I get a room key?" I asked Teddy. I realised that both Daisy and Brandon got there own rooms but I didn't seem to get one.

"Well when you booked the hotel you asked for four rooms but I didn't like that so I called back up and changed it to three so your staying in my room." Teddy replied with a shrug and walked off into the direction of our room.

Mr. Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें