𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 11

Start from the beginning

"Why don't we stop by my mom's pandora shop? I could get you a few hand cream. Oh and I'm going to get a facial as well."

The Lee girl nodded "Sure." but paused when she remembered that Soo-ah had set Jukyung up in a blind date.

"For your blind date I see!" She teasingly looked over Jukyung who only laughed and nodded.

Arriving at the destination of the two, They skipped towards the pandora shop Jukyung's mom owned while they chat and get to know each other's liking and dislikes.

"Ladies first."

Jukyung jokingly deepened her voice while opening the door like a guard causing Sowon to burst out laughing.

Sowon have never expected to get closer to Jukyung considering the fact that she was now a closed book. But with the girl by her side, She felt less lonely and a little more free.

"Lim Jukyung!-" A short woman with short but curvy hair appeared but stopped once she saw Sowon's tall and glowing like figure before she noticed her daughter's giddy form beside the tall girl.

"Omo! Are you Jukyung's friend? What a beauty!" Sowon blushed at the little compliment as Mrs. Lim had started swarming her. "I have seen you in a lot of magazines before! Are you perhaps that Lee Sowon?"

"Mom! Leave her alone!" Jukyung groaned while swatting her mom away from Sowon.

"Eh, Go get this angel some snack." She scolded her daughter before turning to Sowon with a smile as she gestured for her to sit, Grabbing a cup of tea and offering it to the girl.

"Thank you Mrs. Lim." She smiled gratefully while taking a few sips of the calming tea.

"Mom, I came here to get some hand cream and I want a facial." Jukyung stomped as she dabs a towel on her face after she had washed her face, Bare face showing, While taking a hold of the few boxes that contanied different scented hand cream.

Sowon could only chuckle while looking enviously at the older woman and her daughter. She wished to have that kind of relationship with her late mother.

"I'm busy, Go do it yourself." Mrs. Lim grumbled before leaving Sowon's side and rushing to do a few things for God knows what.

But then the bell of the shop door rang causing Sowon to simply turn to it to know who had entered only for her to almost choke on her saliva seeing the two familiar figure. Mrs. Han & Han Seojun?

Her eyes quickly averted to Jukyung who was bare faced. Her eyes we're twice as wide as Sowon's seeing the popular bad boy of the school in her mom's pandora shop.

While Mrs. Lim happily greeted the two, Sowon quickly but quietly ran to Jukyung with the facial Mrs. Lim was once holding. She pulled the Lim girl out of sight before quickly applying the facial on her face, Panicking for Jukyung's sake.

"Hurry!"

Jukyung mumbled with a mixture of shouting and whispering as she nervously nibbled her lip.

Once Sowon finished, Jukyung surprisingly flew to one of the beds, The sudden impact of Jukyung's weight being on it caused it to crack and break infront of the two figure that the two desperately tried to avoid, Sowon's instincs was to step forward which accidentally revealed her surprised form.