Chapter 13

Everything was in chaos. The earth below cracked into gigantic chunks when Eren and Reiner's titans fell onto. Berholdt's colossal titan sat comfortably on top of the wall, "Everyone! Jump off the wall!" Section Commander Hange ordered as we obliged

We landed on the side of the wall after the Colossal Titan made its attack, "It got Ymir!" Historia gasped

I looked over to see Ymir's unconscious body and another scout inside of the Colossal Titan's fist as it threw both of the bodies inside its mouth. A spark of anger burned inside of me as I tried to prepare a fight but Armin stopped me, "Mia, don't! You're probably mad━I am too, but remember what you said!" He reminded

"She has targets... And I believe I'm one of them," 

I clicked my tongue in annoyance, "All soldiers, prepare to attack!" Hange commanded, "We're taking down the Colossal Titan! It's a threat to all of humanity! Swarm the huge bastard!"

All of the senior scouts, along with the Section Commander swarmed Bertholdt's giant titan form━flying around in different direction, on his arms, over his head, around his torso, it was intense. The titan's movement was slow, enough for the Scouts to easily get towards its nape. But sadly, it released a huge amount of steam to overthrow the Scouts. 

As they retreated, Hange spoke up, "He's trying to disappear again?" 

"No, something is different.." I answered

"The last time, he vanished instantly. But now, he's maintaining hos form and emitting heat like a furnace," Armin added, "If he keeps protecting himself with steam..." He trailed off

I fired a wire towards it, yet it was overthrow by the steam, "We're unable to attack him with ODM gear!" I notified, "What should we do?" I questioned

Hange was silent for a moment━thinking of another plan, but all she said was: "We can't do anything. We wait,"

I gritted my teeth━knowing that Ymir will probably die in there, but I couldn't do anything. I don't wanna risk being scolded by my superiors if I do something stupid and get everyone in danger. Section Commander Hange started throwing out orders to the squads.

"Listen up! Forget about capturing them.." She trailed off, "We'll kill them and don't hesitate!"

My eyes widened at her sudden order. I know we have no other choice if they're gonna voluntarily give up Ymir and Eren, but could we just talk them out of this? Know what is their real intention and that secret that they are hiding? What do they want from Ymir and Eren? Is there something that has value to them?

Section Commander Hange ordered squad 1 along with me and Armin to have a battle with the Armoured titan. We witnessed Reiner throwing a punch at Eren━causing his titan form to fly over the forest land. I winced at the Eren's defeat sight━his face emitting steam where the punch landed. Reiner's titan form menacingly stomped over to Eren's unconscious state, but Mikasa suddenly landed a strike on the Armoured titan's nape. but sadly it didn't affect him at all. She kept attacking and attacking but she was just wasting her blades.

"Damnit, it's obvious that his skin is almost made out of steel.." I thought

I looked over to see Eren's titan form slowly making his way up to his feet as it lets out a powerful scream. I smirked proudly, Eren was encouraged by the pain and suffering that Reiner and Bertholdt caused 5 years ago. He threw a punch at Reiner, sadly it was no use as the Armoured titan fired back━causing him to fly back again. Once again, Reiner was standing tall and Eren is almost dying. And once again, Eren tried too get back on his feet.

"Eren, don't do it! You can't win in a slugfest!" Armin cried, "Run this way! Eren, don't try to fight him!"

I sighed, "Armin, you know he's not gonna listen.." I commented

Out of nowhere, Eren let out a angered roar, as if he was going berserk again. Both him and Reiner threw a punch━but Eren was able to avoid it, just in time for him to lock his arms under Reiner's outstretched arm and under his head. Our eyes widened as Eren swing his leg under Armoured titan, causing both of them to crash down the grassy ground. 

"He threw the Armoured titan!" Moblit exclaimed

"Wait.. Isn't that.." Armin mumbled in disbelief

"Yeah.. It's Annie's," I smirked, triumphantly, "He's been taking notes, huh,"  I thought

Eren held the Armoured titan down, yet it was able to overpower him. With a few hand-to-hand combat lessons, as he was being flipped over, he locked his legs under Reiner's head as he held his arm out. He started to put pressure on his thighs━causing Reiner's shoulder blade to crack.

(A/N: A literally way to say "crush me with your thighs")

With so much power and strategy, Eren was able to pull one of the arms from the Armoured titan. Armin decided to go down and talk out with Eren about Reiner and Bertholdt's plan, Reiner wasn't gonna back down easily━he was greedy to finish their mission. I thought that Eren wouldn't listen, but luckily he did.

"He's back in control again,"I commented

"Yeah, but like what Mikasa said, it'll be almost impossible to escape Reiner" Armin said

Section Commander Hange went down to Eren's shoulder━possibly telling him a few hints on the Armoured titans body or a plan to get out. 

Unexpectedly, Reiner started sprinting towards Eren with full speed, it was shocking that Eren wasn't able to react as the Armoured titan speared Eren to the wall. The two continued their fight as we circled around them, trying to find a small hole to victory.

"Are we completely useless here?!" A scout cried

"No.. If his entire body was hard like stone, there's no way he could move like that," Hange stated, "The armor the used in wars in the past, it had sections that joints are not covered in metal━allowing for movement," As she continue to jot down her explanation

My eyes widened as I looked down and spotted a huge muscle mass behind Reiner's legs. I waited for the opportunity to have Eren lock the Armoured titan in his place. Once he got him in his grip, I immediately went down to Reiner's knee from the back and sliced a clean cut of muscle off of the leg. The leg slowly went dead as Reiner's movement became slow. We standby as Eren continued to crush Reiner's upper body━bits of hardened skin popped off him.

"You go, Eren!"

"You got this!"

"Tear that bastard up!"

We all cheered as Eren pressed more and more pressure around Reiner, when all of a sudden Reiner started crawling━bringing Eren along with him, "Tch, one leg isn't enough," I hissed

He stopped crawling to where they landed earlier━they were under Bertholdt's position, wait...

Suddenly, the Armoured titan let out a deep scream that echoed around the area. Then, it became silent. We were confused, what was that scream for? Help? Emergency? Retreat?

"Be on guard, he's calling in titans!" Hange commanded

"No.. this is something else.." I thought

Silence, it was terrifying, anything could happen after that. Crack. Faint cracking came from above. My eyes widened as someone yelled, "Above you! Look out!"

Everything was slow as we turned our heads to what was happening. The Colossal titan's carcass came falling down to where Eren and Reiner were. As it crashed down, all we saw was white and steam. 

Hi lovelies💕yeah i know i disappeared so suddenly again, there was just so many things happened that I forgot to give time here🙇‍♀️, but now I'm back on updating😚

Also thank you so much for 1k reads! Love u all so much and keep supporting💖❗

━ Author-nim Juls💖