The Fun Ones

So, HI.

How are ya doing, old friends, new friends, current friends, dead friends? 

To be honest, we all died a few weeks ago. 

With that out the way, let's begin.

Also, that vid is funny so watch it.

"Jason, where do you think you're going?" Tim stops his 'brother' from leaving. "Why do you think you care, Timothy?" Jason glared. "I am making sure you aren't causing trouble. The police saw you exit Dick's murder scene. Your murder scene." Jason's glare hardened. "You need not worry, I'll stick to the shadows." Jason left, Tim looking on as Jason went to the rooftops of Gotham.

Jason takes his phone out and goes to contacts. He selects Wanda's number, and the phone starts ringing. "Hey, it's Wanda and you can just fuck off." The voicemail ended. "No, you can just fuck off, Wanda." Jason sighed. "Answer the damn phone, Wanda," Jason whispered under his breath. Jason took out his grappling gun, firing it as he left Gotham.

Jason was going home.

Meanwhile

Damian sat at Lorna's bedside, thinking of what happened just moments ago. The machines' beeping, his own tapping feet, all the sounds disappeared as Damian thought. "Master Damian, can I help you calm down in any way?" The infamous butler rested his hand on the boy's shoulder, causing the trained assassin to jump. 

"Some tea would be nice, Alfred," Damian said, still deep in thought. "Something tells me tea won't be the only thing you'll need." The family friend sighed. "Perhaps, Master Damian," Alfred offers advice as he gives the young man his tea. "You can choose your own way. One that can connect you to both your father and your brother." The butler suggests.

"But will he approve of how I do things? I am an Al Ghul, and being a Wayne can become an obstacle with that." Damian asks, now looking at the grown man with tears in his eyes. "It is clear to me now. You are lost, like your father before you. You do not know if you are an Al Ghul or a Wayne, and that is fine." The butler smiles.

"You can be both."

Back to Jason

Jason knocked on the giant doors, remembering how he first barged through them. "What do- JASON!" Wanda jumps onto the man, tears running down her cheeks. "Yeah, yep, it's me. But you can leave me alive, you know?" Jason chuckled as he returned the hug to the witch. "Wait, is it really you? And why did you kill Dick; he was your brother?" Jason scratched the back of his head. "Shouldn't you have asked those questions when we went to get Lorna?"

"I was under mind control!" Jason puts his arms up in surrender as Wanda glared. "That would explain a lot." Wanda thought. Wanda finally let Jason in to explain everything to everyone. After that, Jason's phone rings. "What is it, Damian?" Wanda looks to Jason. "Got it. See ya there." Jason grabs Wanda and runs out the door. "What the hell is going on?!" Scarlet Witch asks. 

Back to Damain 

"You're awake!" Damian smiled as Lorna looks at Damian, confused. "Damian, where are we?" The older girl asked. "We're in the Batcave. Long story short, Jason was sent to kill Wanda, failed because Wanda broke through the mind tech, but not before Jason... killed... Dick. We then got here, and went to get you and here we are." Damian breathed. "We're here, and-" "LORNA!" Wanda screamed as she ran to the bed, knocking Damian to the ground.

"Okay, but what did you need us both for? You said you needed something from me, and to bring Wands. Why?" Jason asked Damian after pulling him away. "I need some armor, I have a plan to get Goliath back." Jason sighed. He hated Goliath. "Why do we need Goliath? You know how I feel about giant dragons." Damian held back laughter, but showed the man a burner phone he found when he rescued Lorna. 

The phone rang, showing a random number. "It's probably Lorna's." Jason takes the phone and tries to give it to the girl. "No. You know that's a burner. Something is going on, and I don't want anyone else knowing." Damian looked to Jason. "Why?" Hood asked. "It has the League written all over it. You can see it." Jason sighed. "What are we gonna do?" He asked. 

"We're gonna kill Slade Wilson."