We Don't Joke

"WANDA!" Jason shouted as the missiles hit their target. As the smoke cloud gasses away into the cold breeze, sobbing could be heard. As more smoke faded, a figure could be seen crying into the chest of what looks like a dead body.

One Day Earlier 

"I told you. Dumb move, Jason." Wanda grinned as Jason grunted before jumping back to his feet. "I told you, I'm dumb. Now, what's your name?" Jason lightly hopped foot-to-foot as he raised his fists to his head. "Wanda. Wanda Maximoff." The girl said. As the blood from Jason's chest dripped, Wanda sighed. "You need to take a shower, blood boy." Wanda chuckled. As the witch walked to the exit of the gym, Jason silently ran behind her and landed a punch on top of her head. The second he landed, he swept her legs. 

"I told you, dumb move." Wanda laughed as she started playing with reality. Jason staggered backward, screaming in pain. He wrapped his hands around the back of his head, slamming his hands into a wall. "Wanda, stop! Wanda!" Jean screamed as she was automatically thrown into Jason. As the boy moved Jean off of him, Robin saw the pain in the uncontrollably raging Wanda. 

As Jason looked into her eyes, he tried walking to her. "STAY AWAY!" She screamed as she released large amounts of power causing Jason to fall backward. "Wanda, I know what it's like," Jason spoke, "to be hurt. To feel alone. Abandoned. I grew up on the streets stealing tires for money and eating the crumbs of the food I found. I was smoking at 13. My father died in prison and my mother left me at birth. 

"But Wanda," Jason continued to stagger towards her, "you're not alone. You have a family here, friends. And they will support you. I know that you feel like you don't deserve them and that they're just distractions. But they aren't," Jason, who just made it within arms reach of Wanda, embraced the Scarlet Witch. "And you know it." As Wanda calmed down, a beeping could be heard. 

"Why did you do that? Calm me down after I try to kill you. Why?" The girl asked. "Because I help people. And you needed help." Jason smiled. The beeping stopped and Jason heard an explosion. "What the hell is underneath this house?" Jason asked as he ran to the center room. As a blue beast walks out the doors, Jason notices flames on his shoulder. "Who are you?" Jason asked. "Hank. Hank McCoy. You are?" Hank greeted.

"Jason." The young man returned a handshake. "I heard an explosion and thought it might be a bomb." Jason saw his opportunity when Beast stepped to the side. Ignoring what the professor said, Robin ran past the mutant and into a sub-level. "This is like the cave. Do you call it the cave? Who is that guy, and why does he look like the biker I tried to beat the shit out of before I got here?" Jason asked as he noticed a certain sideburn-styled man growl.

Okay I have to end it here. Who do you think dies?