🐳 > 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔲𝔤𝔞 < 🐳

Name: Beluga

Gender: Male

Age: 18 years old

Backstory: Beluga was hatched into a normal Seawing family. At a young age, he was bullied for his darker colors and wing pattern. Beluga became really sad and anxious all the time from the bullying. One day, when he was 3, on a beach, he was approached by a large Nightwing. The Nightwing asked him to be an assassin, or else she would kill him on the spot. Not knowing what to do, Beluga agreed. He ran away from home with the strange Nightwing and ended up on the mainland. He was finally told that he was becoming an assassin, at least he was going to be trained as an assassin, for the Nightwings. Due to his darker coloring, ability to see in the dark, and agile body, he had been "chosen" since the Nightwings didn't have any dragonets fit enough to train. For a year he was trained by a mentor, until she became with egg, he was then forced to go on his first mission alone, as had improved and learned a lot during his year in training. During that year, he had gained much confidence and had become a completely different dragon. Once he was sent to the mainland, he completed his mission early and was going to give his report when he flew into the most annoying dragon he'd ever met. Another Seawing named Seashell. Seashell was apparently a runaway as well, and she was very interested in Beluga's backstory. So, every mission she can back, this went on for nearly 3 months, he finally told her everything, including the fact that he was an assassin. Beluga made Seashell promise to never tell anyone, ANYONE, about his past or his present. Seashell promised, but still, she kept coming back and tried to get Beluga to quit his assassin job and run away with her. After a couple of months, he finally agreed because his situation on the Nightwing island was getting worse and worse. So the two Seawings flew away to a deserted island far to the coast. The two were only 5 and 4 years old, so, they had to both learn how to survive. The two became close friends, then best friends. They relied on each other to survive and they grew closer and closer. When they turned 8, they heard about the town of Possibility. Beluga thought it would be a good idea to continue to live on the island, but Seashell though it would be nice to live in a town with other dragons. The two argued and Seashell ended up running away to Possibility on her own in the middle of the night, Beluga was annoyed in the morning and decided to leave her be. After a few days, Beluga realized it was very lonely, living on a deserted island by himself. So he decided to visit Possibility and see if Seashell was already there. She was, in the 4 days she had been there, she had already settled into a small cottage-like building. After a bit of arguing and annoyance, the two made up and became best friends again. Now, ten years later, the two still live in Possibility, but in a larger estate. The two live together and are now together. Other: Beluga's actually loves travelling and has great stamina for flying. Beluga and Seashell usually travels and explores the continent during the warmer seasons.