"Did you recognize anyone?" Franklin asked and I shook my head before hesitating and nodding.

"A-After a bit I-I was frozen with fear a-and gunshots were behind me getting closer u-until I saw it was Paku... She slapped me and yelled for me to snap out of it."

I heard a scream and saw Kortopi woke up. He hugged me tightly crying and I hugged him back.

"H-Help..." He stuttered. "Hey sweetie it's alright what happened?"

All my fear went away and my main focus was Kortopi. "I-I was in a street t-there was a-a man with no head o-on the g-ground h-his head was by my feet..." He explained.

I brushed his hair with one of my hands trying to calm him down.

He slowly started to calm down and continued. "After that I heard t-three gunshots a-and someone pulled me out of the way of one a-and ran with me I-I got scared when I realized I-It was H-Hisoka he slapped me a-and yelled for me to snap o-out of this faze."

We were all silent.

First Paku now Hisoka?

Shalnark woke up next and explained he was in a similar place like mine only Shizuku was the one to snap him out of it. She smacked him on the head with her keychain which was made of steel so it hurt him a lot.

Kalluto woke up last and said he was being tortured the whole time by people he didn't recognize and someone came killed the people and got him out but once safe the person slapped him and it was then Machi she yelled for him to snap out of it and not listen to Illumi.

We didn't understand at all but knew one thing for sure. It was the flowers that did this we were all freaked out and when the others now started to smell it but we couldn't anymore we all plucked them out and threw them out.

Kortopi and Kalluto were freaked out while I was shocked but I kept trying to keep it together because the two kids were scared and kept close to me.

The three of us went to my room and Shalnark went to his own while the others finished investigating that floor. We were going to save the next area for when were all feeling better.

I was resting in my room with Kortopi bundled up in one of my spare outfits and Kalluto playing with some paper.

We all stayed like that until we heard a knock on the door. "It's unlocked." I said and the door opened.

"Did you guys not hear the announcement?" Phinks asked fron out the hallway.

"What announcement?" I sat up from my bed.

"Monobish has a new motive ready for us." He sighed and I giggled a bit at the fact that he censored Monobitch.

"No we didn't hear it."Kalluto perked up.

"Weird." Phinks muttered "Anyway he wants us to go to the third floor computer room."

I tilted my head confused "Computer room?"

"Yeah Shalnarks group found it but it has some sort of block that stops anyone from using any websites or apps for communication or our location."

Kortopi yawned and hugged me "Can we just gooooo? I wanna sleeeeep."

I smiled and got up picking the child up.

Phinks walked away and Kalluto quickly followed him.

I followed the both of them unsure of where the computer room was.

After a few minutes of walking we reached the computer room and everyone else was already inside.

Kalluto stayed close to me scared of what his dream ment don't listen to Illumi.

We waited for about another minute until all the computers suddenly had a number.

120 hours left

We were confused until we heard Monokumas voice.

"In 5 days my beloved children this computer lab will explode! Its right in the middle of the school and it will cause everything to explode! If no one is killed within 5 days then you will all die!"

No one said anything... It was all so sudden... We weren't expecting that...

We've all been through so much... We know no one would kill someone else after what we had seen...

But this means we will all die either way... I... I promised... I wouldn't let Kortopi and Kalluto die... I don't want them to die...

"So this is how it will end huh?" Uvogin was first to speak and we all looked at him.

"Well if we're all dying in 5 days we should make it our best last days and do whatever stuff we can and want to do before than." Shalnark smiled and looked at me.

I knew what he wanted me to do... But I wouldn't do it...

"I'm glad that I'll be able to die with all of you guys! Well maybe not Nobunaga." Phinks laughed.

"Hey!" Nobunaga glared before sighing and even smiling a bit "I suppose it's better than any other outcome of our deaths."

Kalluto ran over to Illumi and hugged him the two didn't say anything though.

I was still holding Kortopi and he nuzzled into my neck "I'll be happy when we die... Because none of us will be alone!"

I smiled... "I guess this is how it will all end at least it would be a much happier ending than us murdering each other." I smiled.