A Triple Blessing For The Howard's and Beck's Part I

Начните с самого начала

"Hello Princess. Are you being good for your mother and Lord Richard William?" Lord Charles Andrew asks her.

"Yes daddy. This is Lady Karissa. We have the same name." Lady Karissa tells her father.

"I know she is your niece Lady Karissa as she is the daughter of your sister, Lady Elizabeth and her husband Lord Richard Edward III who is also your second once removed." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his daughter.

Lord Richard William walks over and says, "Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is a good child Lord Charles Andrew and everyone adores her."

"I have never seen a better well behaved child than Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann." Lord Richard tells him.

"Lord Richard. We are second cousins sharing the same nasty great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William. So, I am going to ask you if anything ever happens to me, will you please take care of Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann for me?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"You know I will take care of my family Lord Charles Andrew III." Lord Richard William tells him.

"My father told me before he passed away that my grandfather had set up a trust fund for all of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lord Richard.

"I have made sure that Lord Charles Andrew IV and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann receive their portion from both father and me and it will be divided equally between them." Lord Charles Andrew III explains.

"I have a special fund set aside for Lady Karissa as she is the mother of my Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and I want her to be lacking for nothing." Lord Charles Andrew explains.

"You can rest assured Cousin Lord Charles Andrew III that Lady Karissa, your daughter and son will be well taken care of." Lord Richard promises him.

"Lord Charles Andrew IV has promised me to take care of his little sister and he has promised when the time comes he will escort her up the aisle." Lord Charles Andrew III tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lord Benjamin Lawrence feel very close to their youngest sister, Lady Karissa and they have vowed to protect her with their lives." Lord Richard tells Lord Charles.

"Daddy. Did you see my new doll?" Lady Karissa calls out to her father.

 Did you see my new doll?" Lady Karissa calls out to her father

"Yes I did Princess. What did you name her?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"I have named her Lady Bridget." Lady Karissa tells her father.

"Lady Karissa gave both the little girls a similar doll for a New Year Present Lord Charles." Lord Richard tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

Lady Karissa Ann named her baby after her mother, Lady Elizabeth." Lord Richard tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

"I am sure my niece was touched that her daughter named her baby doll after her mother." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lord Richard.

Lord Charles Andrew III watches the two little Karissa's play together and says, "Well at least they have each other."