"Bombarda Maxima!" She yelled and directed her wand to the wall and continued to shield them from the explosion. She smiled when she saw the sun billowing through and Herma took this as her sign to pounce through the wall. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her and Eleanor looked behind her and saw the Pyramid diminish into nothing but rubble and dust. Her heart was racing, but turned her head towards where they were headed and didn't dare look back again. Their first mission was completed.

Once they were about a hundred miles away from the destruction, Herma stopped for a break. She laid down and let Newt jump off first. Eleanor jumped off into his arms carefully and sat on the ground. The arrow was still sticking out of her leg, but wasn't bleeding anymore.

"We need to get this out and get you cleaned up." Newt said and took Eleanor's leg in his hands. Eleanor looked into his eyes and noticed he had dried blood running down his face. She groaned as Newt touched the arrow gently.

"Reducio," Newt said and watched the arrow shrink in size where he was easily able to pull it out. Eleanor let a tear slip out; it wasn't the best feeling in the world for her.

"Hey now, no crying. You're gonna be good as new in a few minutes." Newt said and brushed her face with his hand. She sniffled and watched Newt as he disinfected her wound and healed it in less than three minutes.

"Newt, I think my ribs are cracked," She moaned as she found it harder to breathe than usual. Newt laid her on her back and used his wand to trace her ribcage. At a certain spot, it glowed red and that's where he knew it was broken.

"Costas Emendum," Newt said and he heard her ribs crunch into place and she gasped for air.

"Merlin, a warning would have been nice." She said and sat back up.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"I think so. Nothing else hurts. Let me check your head real quick. You're bleeding. Is your nose broken?" She asked while noticing his nose looked a little crooked and his eyes were beginning to turn purple. Newt bowed his head so she could take a look at his scalp. She noticed a gash on the back of his head and sighed.

"Vulnera Senentur," She waved her wand over his head and watched it heal. She then picked his head up and took a look at his nose.

"Episkey," she said.

"Agh Eleanor dammit." He groaned while pinching his nose.

"You didn't give me a warning!" She said and laughed a little. She turned to Herma who was still laying down, but was watching them intently.

"Nice to be outside, huh?" Eleanor asked her.

"I have not felt sunlight since I was a baby." She said. Eleanor walked over to her and gave her side a nice scratch.

"Thank you for saving us." Eleanor said.

"Thank you for saving me," Herma said in return.

"Will you let us fix you?" Eleanor said while eyeing her broken wing and new cuts. The sphinx nodded and closed her eyes.

"This might be uncomfortable," Newt said. The couple got to work. Eleanor healed the cuts and was able to get rid of some of the scars. Newt worked on her wing which was broken in several places. Every time he placed a bone, Herma growled in pain, but didn't let it affect their work. Eventually, they were done and they stepped back.

"How do you feel?" Newt asked her.

"Better," Herma said and stretched out both of her wings and flapped them which caused a bit of a dust storm as she hovered above them for a second before retreating back to the ground. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Eleanor smiled. She looked around and once again realized they were in the middle of nowhere.

"How are we going to get to Sudan from here?" She asked Newt. He thought for a minute and couldn't figure out what they were going to do now.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but I can fly you." Herma said while stretching out her improved wings. Eleanor grinned at Newt.

"There ya go," Newt said.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning so we can all rest. We still have about 800 miles until we reach Sudan." Newt said and glanced at Herma. "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Yes, it will most likely be an hour to fly there." Herma said. Newt opened up his case and went inside.

"He is nice." Herma said to Eleanor.

"Yes, he is. I love him very much." Eleanor replied back and Newt came back out with a bucket.

"I wasn't sure what you would like to eat, so I have a mix of things. You don't have to eat it if you're not hungry, but I figured you might want something." Newt said laid the foot out in front of Herma.

"Thank you, I think I might go to sleep," Herma said and closed her eyes and laid her head on the ground. Eleanor and Newt crawled into the case and went down to check out the new creatures they had rescued for injuries they knew they had.