"Hooking up?" I finished, watching the slight wince on his face.

"Yeah, that. I just never would have thought that you didn't mind car sex."

"Well, technically—"

Lucian raised an eyebrow when I suddenly stopped my own sentence, looking out of the window. I honestly don't think telling him about my sex life during the two years I didn't see him would be that smart, so I'll just have to keep that car session to myself.

Why does the thought of past sex with other people suddenly feel so goddamn wrong?

"You okay?" He asked cautiously.

I nodded, sending him a smile. "I'm okay."

Lucian kept his gaze on me for another second before focusing his attention back on the road. He made a right at a stop sign and I could see the distant city lights appear.

"I think I'm going to head back to my place for another few days tomorrow," I told him, watching his fists tighten around the steering wheel. "I've barely spent time with my family since I got here, they deserve my attention, too."

"I know, I know," Lucian grumbled back. "After work?"

I nodded. "I'll keep the clothes I brought at your place. I have outfits back at home."

"And what about..."

"Dinner will be this coming Saturday," I responded, smiling as the bright lights of Seattle lit my eyes up. "I'll be sure to tell Hayden and Casey. I'll be back at your place after work on Friday so I can help you with cooking everything."

Lucian nodded his head in agreement and I kissed his cheek, grabbing the hand he had moved to my thigh to hold it.

"I don't think I've gotten all of it out of my system," Lucian admitted with a grin, causing me to laugh. "We might have to continue on the couch when we get back."

I shook my head and kissed his jaw, listening to the gentle chuckle he released. I smiled and we made small talk all the way to...

"A club?" I questioned as he stopped the car. "Why are we here?"

"To grab a few drinks," Lucian replied, getting out of the car. He beat me to opening the door and helped me out, pecking my lips. "Maybe grind on each other for a bit. Have sex in the VIP room."

I grinned. He definitely planned this.

***

"Mia... Mia, baby. C'mere."

I got out of the car and turned my head to look at him and he grinned lazily, tipping the Uber driver. He rolled out of the car, hitting his head on the top of the car in the process, and grabbed his key, stumbling to my awaiting arms. I chuckled as he kissed my cheek, then nibbled on my earlobe.

"Not now, Luc," I told him, taking the keys from his hands to open the lobby doors. "You had way much too much to drink."

"I can't help it when you look so good," he loudly whispered in my ear, nearly falling when I removed myself from in front of him to walk inside. "Holy shit, Amelia. I almost... I could have died, you know. Is that what you want? Death by your hand?"