𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔲𝔫𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔣𝔦𝔱𝔰!

𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔣𝔦𝔱𝔰!

1990

"They're gonna be mad at me. I ruined the band. I ruined their dreams. I'm the worst fucking person to have ever graced the face of the earth. As soon as they see me they'll make up an excuse just to leave and never speak to me again."

If these events would've happened at least two years earlier then Tanya Ventura wouldn't have been dreading meeting up with her bandmates whom she hadn't seen since the incident with the reporters which happened almost a year ago by this point. The media moved on from it since a new celebrity made the news almost every day with their lunatic actions, but the random people outside of her band weren't the issue. Tanya didn't care about what they thought about her—if they even thought about her anymore.

The blonde singer was more preoccupied with coming up with thoughts in which Milani and Tony would both call her names and then walk out of the bar without any more exchanges of sentiments. It was a ridiculous thought since neither of them was so shallow and capable of doing that without having a chat first. Not even the comforting squeeze of Nikki's hand on her waist could scare away Tanya's negative thoughts. The bassist had been trying to drill encouragement into Tanya's core the whole way from their new home, but the blonde didn't seem to want to pick up on any of it.

Nikki simply smiled when Tanya whined and wiped her clammy hands on her jeans and looked out the window when the two of them were nearing the Whisky. The bassist just couldn't comprehend how "soft" Tanya had gotten. Somehow rehab drilled some sense into her and made her realize that not everything was about fighting whether it was literal or figurative. The blonde had actually toned down her behavior and most of that rage within her soul evaporated when the rehabilitation center teamed her up with a therapist. Talking—ranting about her fucked upstart at life and her parents weirdly gave her some closure and now the blonde wasn't always looking to intimidate someone.

"You're coming up with worst-case scenarios now. If they hated you then they wouldn't have agreed to meet you here. And it's almost been a year since everything happened. I'm sure they forgave you for the shit you pulled. I think they should be thanking you for taking down the music label. It was a shady company anyways."

"Shady company or not, I'm sober enough to see that I shouldn't have said all that. Especially not at a press conference. Bernardino will be planning my fucking murder when he gets out of prison. He used to tell me when I first signed with Crown Music that I acted the same way when he was young, but I hated being compared to that piece of shit man. But now I'm not so sure that me sending him to prison was the best idea."