𝔰𝔦𝔵!

✧・゚: 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔩𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔱!

Tanya Sweeney was an ethereal goddess. She didn't know that, but her little sister did. Dilemmas would be resolved in an instant simply just by Tanya's touch or that radiant smile of hers. Imaginary angels would practically sing and play their harps when Tanya entered a room. All eyes would be on her in an instant, yet she didn't realize this. No one said anything about it either. But there was something about her that made everyone's gaze attract to her like a magnet.

Her laughs could cure anyone if they were feeling blue. She seemed almost magical with how quickly people changed their moods around her. Her own sister, Lena,  had joked about Tanya being a witch just because she was able to change the atmosphere in a room. However, there was no magic involved. Just good vibes provided by the blonde which everyone seemed to enjoy.

On sunny days, the girl's hair glimmered in the light exactly like gold. On rainy days, she refused to go outside because those days didn't make her feel as good as the sunny ones. She stayed inside religiously on rainy days with her shimmering hair tied up or neatly tucked inside the hood of her simple gray hoodie. On those days she was rereading her old short stories about past experiences and writing songs or possibly trying to make them better than before. However, just because she stayed inside on rainy days, it didn't mean that her ocean eyes sparkled any less. No amount of anything could take away the effect those mesmerizing eyes had on just about anyone. The way Tanya would stare at the people surrounding her was indescribable.

And then it all went to shit. Tanya's pretty smiles morphed into permanent scowls or just stoic expressions that were meant to intimidate others and make them leave her alone. It was a protective action. The blonde's emotions were still tender, memories equally fresh and she didn't want to dig up old happenings for the sake of letting out her feelings. There was no talk about Lena's death. Or just about Lena in general. Unfortunately, each day that went by without Lena Sweeney being discussed, her memories faded more and more into oblivion. They were soon to end up in the back of Tanya's mind where it wouldn't haunt her anymore. Nowadays, those hopeful glances Tanya would send turned into cold glares that literally made people avoid her during any and all occasions. And when Tanya was in one of her moods, everyone stayed away. Even Tony and Milani—the only two people who could predict what Tanya would do. Not even those two could handle their lead singer all the time.

It shocked both of them and the other three members of Mötley Crüe when they spotted Nikki talking to Tanya during every break they took in the studio. What was even more shocking was that Tanya wasn't trying to kill the guy. She wasn't even looking all that pissed off when Nikki approached her. They made this connection that neither of them could put a label on. They just understood each other without even speaking about their respective trauma. Maybe it was true that broken people found other broken people. It was clear to Nikki from the start that there was some definite remorse and rage in Tanya's eyes. Every time the girl looked at him like that, the bassist should've ran for the hills, but he didn't. The brave soul stayed and enjoyed her unnatural gaze. And now, with his newfound sobriety, he had a new drug to look forward to and her name was Tanya Ventura. Each occasion of meeting with the blonde felt foreign to Nikki. No matter how many times Tanya looked at him the way she did, it never got old or terrifying for that matter.