𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔡𝔯𝔲𝔤 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨!

✧・゚: 𝔡𝔯𝔲𝔤 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨!

"Are you sure about this? I've never—I've never tried this before and you're sober apparently. Am I gonna die? Is your band gonna make fun of my dead body after this whole thing and use it as their personal ashtray or something?"

Tanya anxiously questioned whilst wiping one of her clammy hands on the gray bedspread that covered the entirety of Nikki's bed. Her awfully morbid queries were giving the bassist mixed emotions. All the while, the blonde's cheeks were red from anticipation—and from the lustful sex that Nikki promised her earlier. Tanya's skin was slick with a light layer of perspiration whilst her heart continued beating faster than it should've. Tanya became hyperaware of how cold her toes had gotten. But that could've just been because she was naked and it was freezing inside of Nikki's bedroom for some reason—exactly like a morgue.

A shaky breath left her rosy lips as she continued to stare down the long line of fine, white powder on the back of her hand which Nikki helped to create out of sheer experience. The guy spent the better part of the 80s snorting this shit and then doing it all again when he didn't want the troubles of reality to bombard him, but Tanya never thought she would actually see cocaine in person. No matter how many rockstars she came into contact with, Tanya had never ever, in her twenty-eight years of life, seen the drug up close and personal before. There was only one time that Tanya had actually kind of seen cocaine before. And that place was under her friend's nose after Milani returned from a particularly wild party.

The blonde wasn't even sure why she let Nikki lead her back to his gigantic bedroom just to make her do drugs for the first time. Everything about this was making her heart beat faster than it should've. And Tanya certainly didn't know where her friends were hiding. Though, Tanya thanked God that Tony was nowhere to be found after the group of three dispersed at the beginning of the party. The girl guessed that he went off to smoke a cigarette with some random people or talk with Milani. Whatever he was doing, Tanya was just glad he wasn't near her right now because if Vicious Ventura's bassist found out about Tanya's current activity, he'd have an aneurysm. But still, even with Tony not being in the room, Tanya was awfully nervous about doing drugs whilst Nikki walked her through it. Weed was Tanya's limit when it came to drugs. Now she was eyeing the substance on her skin and a full baggie of coke that was by Nikki's side of the bed, ready to be used.

"Chill out, doll face. Nothing's gonna happen besides you having a great fucking time. Loosen up. You're always so serious about something."

Nikki spoke right before gently shoving Tanya's shoulder. The girl forced a smile upon her face and wiped her hand on the bedspread once more. She swore her heart was about to combust from how hard it was beating. Tanya could hear her heartbeat inside of her ears and Nikki's low voice was barely audible by this point. Tanya still heard the bassist say something about her being a badass who shouldn't worry about something like this. The girl wholeheartedly agreed with him. It was childish of her to be freaking out over such a small thing, but if there was anything in the world that actually made her full-on fucking nervous it was drugs—the highly illegal kind.