Chapter 8: Kill Every Last One of Them

Начните с самого начала

Phase 1: Killing the Stray Devil

Unbeknownst to the Sitri Peerage, the Gremory Peerage is also planning to dispose of the Stray Devil present in the area. However, as Rias is planning to use the experience to educate Issei on the basics of the Evil Pieces, Sona is already at the site with her peerage.

"I assume everyone recalls the plan?" Sona asks her peerage.

"Yes President," Tsubaki responds.

"Hell yeah! This is gonna be fun!" Saji enthusiastically yells, getting a bonk on the head by Tsubasa.

"Shh! Don't give away our position!" Tsubasa hisses.

"S-Sorry!" Saji apologizes, rubbing his forehead.

Sona adjusts her glasses as she shakes her head, "Lesson one, Saji, do not do anything that would otherwise give away our position. When it comes to killing Strays, the best method is through stealth. Annihilate the Stray, capture it or deal massive damage to it before it can see you. Understand?" 

"Understood, President!" Saji whisper yells, nodding his head.

"Good. Now, bring out your Sacred Gear. We will trap it and drain its strength before finishing it off," Sona orders, in sight of the Stray Devil who is currently eating her prey.

Saji nods again before summoning his Sacred Gear, Absorption Line.

Saji then thrusts his fist forward, and a glowing pale blue colored line is produced from his Absorption Line, restraining the Stray's left arm

"Wh-What the hell!?" the Stray yells, spotting the glowing line before suddenly feeling weak as power is being absorbed from her.

"Stray Devil Viser, for the crimes you have committed against your master along with trespassing our territory, your execution shall be carried out by my hand," Sona declares.

Viser starts laughing, despite her strength being drained, "You? A flat-chested little girl wants to kill me? Admit it! You just want to kill me because you're jealous of me!"

She starts groping herself with her free hand, shooting acid from her breast... only for Tsubaki to reflect it back with her Sacred Gear, Mirror Alice. The acid's strength magnifies, causing Viser greater pain as she is struck with her own acid.

"AARGH!" she yells in pain as the acid strikes her legs, melting the flesh.

Tsubasa then rushes behind Viser and performs a front-flip kick, striking the Stray in the back of her head and forcing her to the ground.

Viser struggles to lift her head up. When she does, she sees Sona walking up to the her as she conjures up water magic in her left hand.

"Unlike you, Stray, I am engaged to the most handsome and intelligent man in the Underworld, even this world. He cares not for my appearance, but my heart and intelligence, clearly aspects that you lack. Let this information engrave your memory, for you will be forever alone," Sona states, showing the ring Chaos put on her left hand prior before unleashing a high-pressure stream towards Viser, going straight through her head and exiting out the back.