𝟑𝟐

A few hours passed as it was lunch break

Y/N was distracted by her thoughts and couldn't concentrate at all, because she was too worried about her boyfriend. Plot twist after plot twist, will this end well?

„I hate math" Jeongwoo groaned, accidentally slamming his head onto the table while the two girls were laughing loudly at their clumsy friend. But soon the laughs slowly fainted, realizing that Haruto quietly sat down next to his best friend.

„Hello guys" The tall boy forced a smile but his eyes said otherwise. They were filled with sadness and a bit of anger.

„Hello" The three friends said in unison while Jeongwoo rubbed his head.

The four of them ate in awkward silence until Y/N's phone started to ring.

„I'll be back" She excused herself from her friends as she hurriedly ran to the school's rooftop.

Jungwon suddenly called and the girl wanted to hear her boyfriend's voice so bad. She made herself comfortable on a bench as she accepted the call while smiling like crazy.

„Hey my princess, how are you doing?" Y/N could feel her boyfriend cheekily smiling as her smile grew even wider.

„I am fine my princess and you?" The pet were cheesy but she secretly liked it. The girl chuckled as Jungwon did the same. The couple continued to speak together, forgetting about the time because they were in their little own world.

„That sounds scary" Y/N said as sigh was heard from Jungwon. She felt bad and wished she could help her boyfriend somehow, however there was no way, right?

„Don't worry angel, I promise that nothing will happen to me! I need to go now, love you" Jungwon was the one who had to reassure everyone even thought he was the one who needed help. After all, he was the leader who cared a lot for his close ones.

„Call me when you are free Devil" She joked while imagine Jungwon's face expression as the boy groaned in a joking way.

„Love you too!" She ended the call.

May have been the last call or not because the real game started. Shortly after, the school's bell rang as Y/N groaned in annoyance and went back to her class, where her friends were waiting for her.

As she arrived, the three were already bombarding her with questions.

„Jungwon" The girl simply said before dropping herself in her seat, knowing that math was the next subject.

Jeongwoo and Jihan looked at each other as they looked at Haruto, whose eyes darkened for a quick second. But he immediately went back to his smile which seemed more than fake.

„Did you see that?"

„I did...should we be worried?"

„I don't know. He seems very jealous"

The two best friends were cut off by the teacher entering as they quickly walked to their seats.
-

Jungwon got called by a maid as he made his way to the living room where people were already waiting for his appearance.

While walking, he suspiciously eyed every corner of the mansion. It may help him to escape the he'll hole.

As soon as he stepped into the living room, he immediately froze.

„Jungwon!" His sister yelled, almost crying happy tears. Just when she was about to run and hug him, she was held back from one of the security guards as she glared at them.

„Sister!" Slowly tears were forming while his nose got red and started to run. Seeing his sister healthy and safe was one of the biggest relieve for the handsome boy.

„Jungwon don't cry and be a real man" Mr. Yang told him strictly as he gulped nervously.

„Real man? Man are allowed to cry-" The older girl was cut off by a harsh slap which made her fall on the cold floor as Jungwon immediately ran to her and tried to help her.

„Shut it you two!" Jungwon held his sister closely behind him while death glaring at his yelling father. All the fear and anxiety were gone in just a single moment and also the first time ever for him to glare at the disgusting creature.

„What's with that look" His das angrily growled at the younger boy who tried to stay strong for his older sister.

„You three shut up" Someone joined as everyone turned to the direction the voice came from.

It was Mrs. Yang who had no emotions shown on her face. Her husband rolled her eyes while their children eyed them suspiciously.

„The reason you came here is because we want a new start. A new family start" She continued which left the two siblings in shock.

Their faces said everything, disgusted, shocked and scared. One of the worst things to come true for the two blood related ones.

„Where is grandma?" Jungwon asked, changing the topic. The reason he came all the way was originally just for his beloved grandma who was said to be sick.

„Forget her" Jungwon's blood began to boil more and more as he got angrier as each second passed. How could someone be so heartless?

„I will show you...but only if you do one thing for me"

but only if you do one thing for me"