"Hey princess" Noah said winking at me holding a bag of drinks "You're not wearing that are you" he continued with wide eyes

"Why what's wrong with it?" I asked "Don't you like it?" A bit upset from his reaction, did he really not like it?

"I love it babe, but that's the problem. So will everyone else, and you could be sexy wearing a garbage bag, so this is going to be an eye turner" he said grabbing round the waist and lowering his lips to mine. 

"Well my eyes are only for you and that is all that matters" I said, eagerly kissing him again 

"Maya hurry up!" Called Grace from upstairs

"Stop getting off on my porch and get your ass up here" continued Ella 

"Alright princess I will leave, but if you need anything tonight drop me a text. Don't do anything I wouldn't do" Noah gave me one last kiss and then walked out towards his car. 

Well there isn't much you wouldn't do Noah Finnegan. So I think I will be alright!

~

A slightly tipsy hour later the girls and I were dressed ready to go and we left for Macy's party. Hiding the remainder of our alcohol in water bottles so we could drink on the way without drawing unwanted attention. 

The party was already underway. Drunk party goers were everywhere. Some dancing out the front, other leaning out of windows and there were was definitely a couple making out in a bush to the side of the house. We walked through the front door. The air was hazy with the smell of weed and there was a DJ in the corner taking requests. 

We met up with the boys out the back once we had poured ourself a drink. I opted for a glass of punch, which proved to be the strongest and foulest tasting alcoholic drink I had ever tasted. Too drunk to care, I continued to drink. 

A game of beer pong started up in the front room not long after our arrival, and me and the girls decided we would test our ability and see if we could win again. It was a done deal, and it wasn't hard to beat the uncoordinated boys on the other side. We did shots to celebrate. 

Walking back outside a game of spin the bottle was starting. 

"Girls come and play" called Flynn waving us over. Being the most drunk out of us girls, I took Ella's hand and pulled her in the direction of the game. 

"This is your moment Els" I winked at her and she looked confused "To tell Flynn how you feel!" I then dropped her hand and ran off to sit down next to the boys. Let's get this game started!

~

The bottle landed on me for the 4th time tonight. Taking a joint out of Flynn's hand, I took another drag before I got yet another dreary question or dare. 

"I dare you to make out with Grace" said Kai from where he was laughing. Joe leaned over to give him a high five. 

"How original of you" I rolled my eyes and laughed. Grabbing Grace round the neck from where she sat next to me, I smashed her lips on mine. 

Now incredibly drunk, and slightly high too, I was starting to lose focus. 

I walked towards the kitchen, or stumbled and grabbed another drink. 

"Maya I think you should stop" said Grace in a concerned tone "You've had quite a lot" 

"Who are you? My mother?" I snorted, downing a beer quickly before grabbing another 

I went back outside, this time in search of someone with cigarettes. My vision was getting hazy, and I couldn't see where I was walking. I stepped and fell forwards, landing heavily on the floor. 

"Maya Maya?" someone called from behind me

"She's completely out of it" said someone else

"We need to call someone. We can't take her back to my house like this. My parents are back and they will be pissed" so that must be Ella I thought starting to lose conciseness 

"Why don't we call Noah? He can come and get her?" Noah? No. Don't call Noah please was my last thought before everything went back. 

~

I heard a car door slam and then a warm set of arms pick me up out of a chair. Was I in the car? 

"Maya. Maya come on princes wake up" I heard Noah say. Noah? Noah must've been the owner of those warm arms. Wait. Why am I with Noah? 

I felt him push open the door. Still pretty out of it and definitely near ready to throw up.

"Shit Maya" that was Jace

"Maya Grace Adams where have you been?" asked Seb

"She's okay, I got a text asking me to pick her up. She is just a bit drunk. She will be fine in a bit" said Noah trying to reassure them 

I tried to open my eyes but they felt heavy and It was beginning to feel like I was being rocked on a boat.

"Look at her Noah she is NOT alright. She is drunk off her face, she stinks of weed, smoke and god knows what else, and she is absolutely paralytic" said Seb

"Will you keep it down" I whispered painfully "I don't feel good"

"Put her down Noah. Why did she even call you anyway, we are meant to be her brothers?" said Jace angrily 

"Because I am Noah's princess" I said smiling, once again shutting my eyes "Noah loves me. Noah isn't angry. You are grumpy Sebby"

"I am going to take her to bed. You shouldn't have this fight now" Noah said leading me to the stairs "Let her sleep it off and you can talk to her in the morning"

My eyes closed once again and all I could see was black. Before passing out, I heard Noah say "Oh princess, you're in trouble" before kissing me on the cheek. 

Tomorrow was going to be fun. 

Up next; Have the boys finally got to know the real Maya? How much trouble will Maya be in?