𝔗𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦 𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔧𝔦𝔨𝔦

Requested by: PastelSkiesAndDoves

Woo hoo, second-to-last chapter! With this, requests are closed, since I have a special idea for the final chapter.

| I Will Keep You Safe |

That terrible feeling...

When you're so scared, your heart hurts. When you can feel your ribs pressing into your lungs, and it hurts to breathe. But your breathing is so out of control, that you just have to deal with the pain. Your heart beats out of your chest, and you just can't stop shaking, no matter what you do. Tears form in your eyes, but just never fall. You get goosebumps on your skin, and you can barely talk. You're sweating, your legs and arms feel weak, and you can't think about anything other than the terrible thing you're thinking about.

You pulled your blanket over yourself, covering your body with it. You just want to feel safe. You just want to feel secure.

You just want to forget everything that's been done to you...

The door to your room opened, and he sees you, covered in your blanket, shaking, hyperventilating, and almost crying.

It makes him sad.

Tamaki has always been very observant, and was always able to piece things together from only two clues, but... he never knew why you were like this.

So... anxious.

Is it because you're scared of him?

No, you aren't scared of Tamaki.

So why?

Well, it's because of something that happened to you before you were with Tamaki.

It was a terrible experience, and you wanted to forget every second of it. But no matter what you did, you couldn't. It forced yourself into your mind, burning itself into your brain forever.

You were friends with a boy named Mirio Togata when you were a kid. And then, you also became friends with a new student at your school, Tamaki Amajiki. You three were great friends. But... when you were only ten years old, you were stolen away from your family.

They needed someone 'young' and 'pure' to reproduce with. And that someone just so happened to be small little ten-year-old (Y/N). You were saved when you were seventeen, but by that time, the damage had been done. You were already horribly scarred from everything that you went through.

You never told Tamaki what happened to you.

"H-hey... (Y/N)...?" Tamaki asked. "Are... um, a-are you ok?"

You didn't even realize he had been standing there.

"Oh no, y-you're definitely not!" He said, sounding worried for you. He ran in the room, and jumped onto your bed, wrapping his arms around you. "That was dumb of me to ask, you're obviously not ok! W-w-what's wrong, (Y/N)?! I-I'm here for you! I-I always will be!" He started stroking the back of your head, like a parent would when comforting a child.

You just couldn't say anything, even if you wanted to.

"H-hey, come on (Y/N)! You're safe! I c-can protect you from whatever you're scared of, s-so there's no reason to be scared ok?" Tamaki kissed your cheek, and he whispered to you. "You're s-safe with me, (Y/N)..."

Safe...

That's right.

As long as you have Tamaki,you'll be safe.

He's a Hero now, he can definitely protect you...

Tamaki can and will keep you safe forever.

"O-OH GOD, I K-KILLED YOU, DIDN'T I?!" Tamaki suddenly yelled. "I C-CRUSHED YOUR LUNGS IN W-WITH MY ARMS! OH JESUS, N-NO!!" Tamaki started crying as he hugged you tighter. You know, if he thinks he killed you, maybe he shouldn't keep crushing you...?

"I'm ok, Tamaki...!" You said to him. He breathed a sigh of relief after hearing you say that.

"Oh, t-that's good.... Since you weren't talking, a-and barely moving, I r-really just thought you died. B-but (Y/N)... could you... tell me what's wrong...? I-it's ok if you don't want to say anything though! I-I'm just curious!"

And... you finally decided to tell him.

By the end of it, Tamaki was just bawling.

"OH (Y/N)!! I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT!" He yelled, squeezing you even tighter than before. "I S-SWEAR TO WHATEVER GOD EXISTS, I-IF I EVER FIND THEM, I'LL... I-I'LL... I-I'LL KILL THEM UNTIL THEY DIE FROM IT!! OH, I HAD NO IDEA YOU WENT THROUGH THA-HA-HAT!!!"

Tamaki's wails reminded you of yourself, in a way.

"H-H-HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THAT TO A CHILD?! IF THEY'RE ALIVE, THEY'LL GET WHAT THEY ALL DESERVE!! I-I'LL MURDER ALL OF THEM! I'LL GIVE THEM THE MOST TORTUROUS DEATH I CAN, (Y/N)!" He told you, sounding ready to do exactly that. "B-but... all murder aside, I just want to tell you, (Y/N)... I will protect you from whatever terrible things come your way... I will do whatever necessary to keep you safe. I m-may not be able to get rid of those traumatic memories, but... I swear..."

"N-no matter what happens, (Y/N)... I will keep you safe."