𝐻𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓀𝑜 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝒶

I'm surprised that the people who think the Corona isn't real haven't called it a "Plandemic" yet.

Also, I just rediscovered a message I sent a friend of mine where I said "Imagine if instead of using a condom, Sero just takes some of tape and wraps it around his dick.", and that message is going to haunt me while I sleep tonight.

Btw short chapter

| Phlebotomy |

You woke up as if it were any other day.

Everything was normal... enough.

But then you realized... one of your classmates was acting... different.

He walked in later than usual, he was usually up quite early.

And when he did come in, the difference was very very obvious.

"Morning Izuku, morning (Name)." He said, his voice in that never-changing angry tone, that makes your throat hurt just thinking about it. Midoriya, in complete shock, started talking.

"K-Kacchan, did you just call me Izuku...?" He asked, almost sounding scared.

"OK, who are you, and what have you done to Bakugou." You asked sarcastically.

"I haven't done anything, I just... decided to call you losers by your names for once. You get one day." Bakugou explained.

"Hmmmmm... alright." You said, not sure if you believed him.

You listened to his conversations during the day, as you were still suspicious of him.

As you listened, it seemed as if he were picking up on his own nicknames.  And he was also... genuinely talking to people.

And you started to wonder... was that sarcastic comment you made earlier actually true?

After school, when he was preoccupied, you made your way to his dorm room, and entered.

You looked around the room, not finding anything of interest, until you walked to the closet.

You took a deep breath in, before opening it.

And your suspicions were correct..

The Bakugou that was at school today wasn't your classmate, it was an imposter.

"Oh my god that's disgusting..." you whispered, looking at the dead body that had been carelessly stuffed into the closet. "Now, how do I tell everyone that Bakugou's dead?" You asked yourself, before a voice came from behind you

"You won't have to!"

You turned around, and saw the fake Bakugou standing in the doorway, absolutely covered in blood.

"Well, now that you've seen it, and now that everyone's dead, I guess there's no reason to keep up this disguise, huh?" He said, before melting away, revealing a different blonde person. "I don't know if you know me or not, but my name's Himiko Toga!" She said, excitedly.

"Wait, back up a bit... you said everyone's dead?" You asked.

"Yep! Well, I decided to keep Izuku alive for now." She told you. "If you don't come with me, I'll kill him too!" She explained, her voice sounding very happy. "I'll also kill you if you don't come with me, to be fair. And... I might do it anyway, even if you do come with me, sooo......"

"Alright, fine." You said. "I... I'll go with you."

"Great! Time to kill Izuku!" Toga exclaimed.

"W-wait! You said you wouldn't kill him if I went with you!" You said, scared.

"I lied!" She told you, very happy. "Plus, I know... he's close to All Might, isn't he...? I could use the disguise to kill him too..."

You watched her kill Midoriya, taking his blood, and stealing his clothes so she'd have something to wear.

She dragged you away somewhere, where you were regularly cut and almost killed.

Toga made sure you stayed alive, but brought you near death every night.

She said you looked "better" when you bleed.

Will she even care if she kills you?

And if she does kill you, who's to say that it wouldn't be on purpose?

A/N

--------------------------------------------------------

Lol this chapter actually came from an old idea I had, where it was basically "Hey what if Toga disguised herself as Bakugou and the only tip that she wasn't was the face that she called Deku by his actual name?"