𝐻𝒶𝓌𝓀𝓈

Requested by garbage_owo

There is no Easter Bunny, there is no Tooth Fairy, and there is no Queen of England.

| Wings |

You were the Moth Hero, Atlas; a third year intern under the Hero known as Hawks.

It was weird, to you at least, as Hawks was only two years older than you. You were 19, and he was 21.

He was always slightly faster than you, and you were almost never able to solve any crimes, as Hawks was always one step ahead of you.

That was the case, until today.

There was something happening at a local supermarket.

Hawks gestured for you to go in first, and he'd follow shortly after.

As you walked in, a kind of tree rose up from the ground in front of the door.

Sweat dropped down your face as you laid eyes on the villains in the store. There were two of them, and from what you could tell, one of then had plant-based Quirk.

And then, he attacks started.

"AH-!" You yelled as something hit you in the face. You yanked in out of your cheek, and looked at it in your hand "What the hell? Is this glass?"

"NICE JOB GUESSIN' SWEETHEART!" He yelled as he shot more glass at you. You covered your eyes with your arm.

He had aimed mostly at your face, so you hadn't suffered much damage, aside from under your arm.

You hid in one of the aisles, where they couldn't see you, as you thought of a plan.

You took the glass out of your arm, and that was when you had an idea.

You took one of the pieces of glass from your arm, placed it in your dominant hand, and grasped it tightly, until you saw your hand start to bleed.

You finished removing the rest of the glass, and took it out of your hand, before revealing yourself again, and running straight at the villains.

You punched the one that was shooting glass at you straight in the mouth, making sure you got some of your blood in his mouth.

Then, his movements started to slow.

"H-hey... what is this...?" He asked.

"Well, if you have to know..." You began to explain. "My blood has a kind of... toxin in it." You told. "As long as it gets in your mouth, it can paralyze someone for up to two hours~"

You wound up to punch the other one too, but then...

There was a medium-sized tree branch sticking through your stomach.

He also made to tree branched erupt from the ground, tearing into you large moth-like wings.

"What was your plan here?" He asked. "Just show us that neat blood trick and fly away? Well, lucky for me, now you can't do either of-"

He was interrupted by the sound of glass shattering, and someone coming in through the window.

"There we go! I have absolutely no idea why I didn't think of that first, but anyways, who's ready to get their ass kicked?!" Hawks asked, before noticing the situation you were in. "Oh."

"Oh hey, what do you know? Your bird in shining armour appeared just in time!" The villain said mockingly.

"SHUT UP YOU  BASTARD!" You angrily screamed, before lifting up your leg, and kicking him right in the balls. He collapsed onto the floor, as Hawks helped you up from the floor.

"You ok Atlas?" Hawks asked you.

"No, I'm actually the opposite of ok right now!" You responded, in immense pain.

He lifted up the two villains with his feathers, and brought everyone outside the store.

"Hey, Atlas, I just want to tell you... I think you did a good job back there!" He told you with a thumbs up. You gasped.

"Th-thanks!" You said happily.

You took a bit of time off of work to recover.

Once you returned, it seemed a lot more people knew who you were than before.

There was even a rumor that you and Hawks were dating!

But there was no truth to that... right...?

At least... not from your perspective.

If you knew what he thought of you romantically...

You might not even want to be near him anymore.