ℌ𝔦𝔱𝔬𝔰𝔥𝔦 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔲

Literally one person wanted this.

BUT I DON'T CARE THAT IT WAS ONLY ONE PERSON, I'M DOING IT ANYWAYS!!

Oh yeah, I got my first dose of the Covid vaccine today! :D
I don't really feel any real side effects, aside from the fact that I'm way more tired than usual. So, I'm gonna publish this chapter, have some dinner and then snooze.

(Also, stay tuned 'til the end for a... well, a small ✨bonus oneshot~✨)

| Past The Breaking Point P2 |

He was never like this.

He was always so... kind to you... so caring...

You still remember when he first confessed to you. He was so... nervous. And then, when you said yes, he was just so happy, it was adorable.

...

But something clearly must have happened.

You don't know what happened, but something definitely did.

He just suddenly got so... well, possesive.

He didn't want you around any other boys, or girls.

He just wanted you to himself.

And when you two were both legally allowed to get married, he finally got that.

His love started out genuine.

But it turned him into a monster.

One you... couldn't recognize.

This wasn't him.

This wasn't the Shinsou you once knew.

But that doesn't matter anymore.

You've survived him up until now.

You survived the possession, you've survived the abuse, you've survived the desire to just end everything, you've survived everything Shinsou put you through.

And now...

You were happy.

You were just so happy.

Content with your relationship.

In love with Shinsou like you once were before your marriage.

You were happy.

And that's because...

He
Finally
Broke
You.

Shinsou thought he wanted this.

He thought that, once you'd been broken, you two would live the best life you could.

But, you... changed. You were like a different person. Someone he couldn't recognize anymore.

He realized that...

This...

Isn't what he wanted.

"(Y/N)... you and I, can we... can we just talk...?" Shinsou quietly asked you one evening.

"Of course-" As you responded, you stopped moving. You'd nearly forgot this feeling. He almost never brainwashed you anymore, so it was strange to feel this numbness yet again.