Bond of love ❤❤ part 2

Sidharth reaches home in the afternoon. It was his virtual interview in the evening. He has lied to shehnaaz that he will come day after tomorrow but he will reach Punjab tomorrow to give his shehnaaz a wonderful surprise. Shehnaaz reaches Amritsar in the evening but her mood was a bit dull which was refreshed when she entered in her parents home in byaas(its near Amritsar). It was whole decorated with beautiful flowers and lights. Shehnaaz’s father, her grandparents and shehbaaz’s girlfriend kiran was waiting for them.

Everyone in unison: surprise

Shehnaaz was very happy after meeting her family after a long time. She was elated that sidharth has planned their engagement in her hometown. After big boss ended she didn’t get a chance to visit her hometown. She was very happy that she is getting everything that she wants. Her love, her family, her career now she has everything.

Shehnaaz dad: puttar ji. Hun tusi araam karlo. Kal kiran saath shopping pe chale jaana. Sagai ka bot saara saman lena hoga na.

At night both shehnaaz and sidharth are lying on their respective beds but sleep was far away from their eyes. Sidharth knew that shehnaaz will not get her sleep without talking to him. He video calls her and she picks up the call as she sitting on the phone.

Sidharth: arey moti phone ke upar hi bethi thi kya.

Shehnaaz: sidharthhhh…

Sidharth: ha meri jaan

Shehnaaz: main terko bot miss kar rai hu

Sidharth: main bhi terko bot miss kar rha hu sweetheart. Acha ek baat bta news dekhi. Har jagah aaj to sidnaaz ki charcha ho rahi hai. Meri jaan bot zada hot lag rahi thi.

Shehnaaz: haina(she flips heer hair) and laughs.

Sidharth also laughs. They continuously talk and slept talking to each other and the phone was on. In the morning shehnaaz phone was off so she didn’t got to know that her sidharth is coming today only. Shehnaaz was about go for the shopping. She was taking out her wallet from the cupboard when sidharth hugged her from behind. She didn’t need to guess. Her feelings tell her that it is her sidharth. He hugged her tightly and shehnaaz kept her head on his chest.

Shehnaz: sidharth

Sidharth: meri jaan

Shehnaaz turns and hugged him tightly.

Shehnaaz: tune btaya kyu nahi tu aaj aara hai.

Sidhart: agar bata deta to meri jaan ke face pe itni pyaari smile kaise dekhta.

They hugged each other tightly and sidharth gave feather kisses on each part of her face and at last slammed his lips on her lips. It was kiss of love, craving of not seeing each other for a day. After breaking the kiss shehnaaz kissed his cheek letting her lips for few seconds on his cheek. At the same time kiran enters her room

Kiran: oh sorry sorry sorry. Kya yar jija ji. Aap to humari sana ke bina ek din bhi nahi reh paaye.

But sidharth didn’t left her but shehnaaz was feeling shy.

Sidharth: wo kya hhai na meri pyaari saali ji. Nahi…baby ek bbaat bta Punjabi me saale ki wife k kya kehte hi.

Shehnaaz: saalehaar bebu.

Sidharth: haanji to saalehaar ji. Main to aapki sana nahi meri sana ke bina ek ghnta bhi mushkil se reh paat hu.
Kiran blushes as she knows that tables are turned to her side.

Kiran: vo vo vo sana hume shopping pe jaana hai na jaldi chal.

Sidharth: kiran tu shehbaaz ke saath chali ja. Shehnaaz ko main le jata hu.