Thinking. I put my heels on and put the phone and the other necessaries to maroon clutch. Everything was perfect, and I'm full ready but my heart was saying otherwise I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Another chapter of my life going t began and I'm feeling afraid of it, more like nervous.

Hope I will not slip and make a fool out of myself in the ceremony God please save me ..I prayed in my mind..Kissing dad's picture I whipped a lone tear escaping my eyes as I was missing his presence..

"I miss you dad and you will be forever be missed"
Waving my hand to dad i quickly exited from the room

"You look beautiful honey"as always her comment..

"Thank you mom"kissing her cheeks we stared at each other lovingly
Breaking the silence
"So shall we go now? "
"Yes mom"

"Thank you mom"kissing her cheeks we stared at each other lovinglyBreaking the silence"So shall we go now? ""Yes mom"

******************

Two days before the graduation day

Fedging my fingers I was looking into the direction of the door waiting for the Tash
As I was sitting in the corridor of the main hall Mrs.Ronalds aka our class teacher was there to take measurements of us for the academic regalia.. these feelings felt so unreal as 13 years of our school life were going to end within a few days..
Running figure of Tash was enter to the corridor as her eyes traveled to me quickly coming to my direction

"Am i too late?''she asked while keeping a hand on chest to calm down her drumming heart..

"No.. we are at the end of the list"I said while flashing my bunny teeths..

"Tash ahm.."why I was shuttering

" Did you invite uncle Daniel to the graduation ceremony?"I let out the whole sentence at once

"Yes Haz .. yesterday I Talked with him ..he said he will attend this for sure..but you know I don't believe him..
He always forgot important thing on our family and mom and I were always alone without him
let's wait and see but if he forget it this time.. I'm not going to move in with him.."her sad expression showing through her bright features of her face..

"Let's wait and see, hmm."I hope my assured smile gives you the strength tash..and not to lie I missed dad he wouldn't be there to be with me on that day..

"Girls, after this measurement taking process, you will have to go inside of the main hall.. graduation rehearsals will begin soon we have only two days.. okay.." Mrs.Ronalds voice boomed from the other corner ..

Chit chats on the background enchoring around the main hall as we were sitting on the 3rd row according to the name list.So unfortunately Tash and I were not in the same row. Sighing I looked around to ease my thudding heart with excitement..

Mrs. Ronald's Keep sending students to the inside while telling their respective places..I was gazing at the window near to me as I was more than thankful to Mrs.Ronald's to gave me this place my right hand side was still empty as I was wondering who will be sit there with me..