N I N E

(Your outfit)

~ (2450) ~

Y/n woke up in a bed that wasn't his own. At his back was Dream holding him tightly in his arms and at his front was Techno with his arms wrapped around both of them. To say that Y/n didn't feel happy was an understatement, but he couldn't help but wonder how long this happiness would last. Slowly, he squirmed out of their grasp and slithered to the end of the bed. 

"You must be Y/n, the adopted son of Odessa."

How did Decay know his mother? Did his mother know Decay?

Y/n crept outside to their living room where he revealed everything about himself. It had been half a year since he came back to the SMP and probably three years since he's seen his mother. An idea popped inside of his head so he decided to do it before he started to second guess.

He wrote a letter and slapped it on their counter before exiting the house with one last glance. With one loud whistle, he called for his dog who was sleeping soundly in Tubbo's house next to their son Micheal, who he just recently found out existed. Rufus came trotting over to his companion happy to go wherever they were about to go. "Hey bud, what do you say we go visit mum and get some answers?" Rufus made a woof that sounded like a chihuahua yip. 

Y/n chuckled and grabbed his dog around the waist. His own torso was tense with pain now that the numbness had worn off. Y/n grunted as he doubled over backward, "Lay off the biscuits bud." His nub wagged while Y/n's tail twitched in irritation before they teleported to the forest of their old home. Unlike Y/n wanted, he teleported into the swamp in the backyard of his home instead. He dropped his dog with a splash, startling an old woman who was plucking flowers from the side of her house.

She whipped around and chucked a fire charge at whoever had landed right next to her precious house. Y/n tried to dive into the water to avoid being hit by the spell coated fireball, however, it slammed into his shoulder before he had time to move, and went black.

~o~

Dream was the first to wake up, due to the lack of warmth that Y/n produced. He smiled when he saw Techno still sleeping, only his cloak was placed over him and Dream meaning Y/n was definitely out of bed. He walked to the living room to find the fireplace still smoking and the logs wet.

On the counter was a note with Y/n handwriting; he picked it up and started reading it while pouring himself a cup of coffee. (This is realistic Minecraft people.)

'Dear Dream and Techno,

I have decided that I'm going to go on a little hunt for some answers. I figured my mother would have them sense Decay seemed to know who she is and who I am. Don't worry, I'm alright, I have Rufus with me!'

Dream sweatdropped at the thought of just the Dog protecting him.

'I also have my scythe, because I know you are doubting my dog.'

He chuckled and sipped his coffee.

'DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT come and find me unless it is an absolute emergency. I will be back around dinner time so have a campfire waiting, alright? I most likely have some news, so bring whoever you see fit. 

Love Yah~ 

Y/n

Dream's heart hammered at the last two words. Did he really love him, or was he just messing around? Dream sighed and folded up the letter before sticking it into his hoodie pocket. Techno came out of their room and slumped down on Dream's back, nudging his face into the crease of his kneck.