E I G H T

~ (2109) ~ 

(Imagine that Ax is the Ax Dream uses in this story. Only with a longer handle.)

When Y/n awoke the sky was dark and the wind blew gently, however, instead of just him and Techno sitting next to the Log, all of his friends were there. Tommy, Tubbo, Bad, Skeppy, Ranboo, Philza, Fundy, and Dream. They were all spread out along the grass, sleeping instead of in their beds in the village. 

Another wind blew against them, however this time, tiny snowflakes came with it. This confused Y/n, they were still at the beginning of the fall. It was too hot for snow, and he definitely wasn't doing this. He stood up, leaving the warmth of the dogpile, and stepped outside the circle of humans. He smiled at all his sleeping friends, they just reminded him how lucky he was every single day.

Now back to the problem at hand. He walked to a clear area and made a large ice pillar so that he stood above the trees. It was hard to make out the dark clouds of snow, but they were there never the less. He saw the snow clouds coming from the East which made no sense because there were only artics in theNorth and South.

An image flashed in his head of Decay trying to steal his magic and then him being pierced by his sword. Had Decay done something with his blood? Was there a Nether Portal that way. Y/n sighed and rubbed his temples after sitting crisscrossed.

"Uroof."

Y/n blinked and looked down at the bottom of the pillar and found Rufus sitting there staring up at him. He chuckled and slid down the pillar, landing with a quiet tap. "What do you think boy? Do you think Decay is up to something now that he has my blood?" He squished Rufus's fat face so that his tongue stuck out. 

"Decay has your blood?" Y/n turned to look at Dream who was sitting up blinking the sleep away, everyone else was getting up as well. Y/n slumped to the ground with his back against the pillar. "Come on Dream. I was stabbed and sliced, you don't think he got some of my blood on him? I was too careless." Rufus plopped down right next to him and rested his head on his owner's legs.

Y/n scratched his companion behind the ears and smiled. "So what does it mean if he has your blood?" George asked, everyone was now fully awake. Y/n lifted his arms, "Look around. It's the beginning of fall and it's coming from the east so it's no climate change." Finally, they all noticed the snow that was falling from the sky now that it was starting to fall down harder.

The snow cloud was directly above them and probably 100 meters past the wall. "If Decay somehow has Y/n's magic, he only has a small amount, only enough to create a small snowstorm like this. But even a small snowstorm could burry us depending on how much snow piles up inside the walls." Dream summed up for everyone who was clueless; panic started to set in on their faces. 

"But that would mean we only have a few days left in L' Manberg if it keeps snowing this hard." Tommy shielded his eyes as he looked at the pouring snow. With quick thinking, Y/n made an igloo-like dome around them, blocking the now completely. The wind howled outside but the warmth of their bodies kept them at a comfortable temperature. 

"Yeah, if it keeps snowing this hard we have three days at the most. That's barely enough time to evacuate everyone as well as getting enough clothes to keep them from freezing on the journey out." Tubbo exclaimed as he curled into Ranboo's side and squeezed his eyes shut.

Ranboo held the little Ram boy in his arms and snuggled him close while Tommy unconsciously inched closer to his brother. Y/n noticed how Techno had placed his hand on the icy wall that protected them from the abnormally cold weather outside, he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Hey Techno, if you leave your hand on that ice, you might lose a few fingers to my enemy called frostbite." He turned his attention to Y/n who was on the other side of the igloo. "What are you thinking about so hard that you would risk losing your precious fingers?" Sapnap sat up and leaned against George who sighed.