Adore you

HAPPY READING DARLING❤️

—Noone's POV—

Gulf was sleeping peacefully when he heard someone's knocking the door.

"Babyyyyyyyyy,open the door!!!" Mew said while kept on knocking the door,well to be honest...banging the door.

Gulf went to the door madly before he open it and saw his husband looking like a total snack. a black unbuttoned shirts,a black jeans that fits his legs perfectly,and his messy hair,making the younger drooling and lost in his thoughts.

"Daddy can i eat you-" Gulf accidentally said the things that pops in his head,then he realized and looked at the older who's smirking at him sexily.

"I would love to let you do that baby boy,but we can't do it today!we have something important to do,so go changes now,i'll wait here for my pretty boyfriend to get changes okay?" The older said as he casually sat on the bed,waiting his boyfriend to change infront of him,'oh...What a view' Mew thought.

"Babe,what a pervert!!" Gulf said when he saw his boyfriend's looking at him while biting his lips,as he saw the tastiest desserts ever

Gulf was about to wear his shirt when he saw that his tummy getting a little bigger than before...He started to feel insecure about himself. Mew noticed it right away when he saw his boyfriend kept on looking at his tummy,so he went to Gulf and hugged him from behind,caressing Gulf's tummy

"You have no idea about how gorgeous you are right now baby...a person that i love the most,is carrying my baby,and soon will be the mother of the baby,You're such an angel...i wish i could show you how beautiful you are in my eyes,you're totally the opposite of the ugly. Cause you're the definition of 'angel in person' " Mew said gently,as he slowly kissed his lover's cheeks. his hand still caressing the tummy,while Mew's mesmerizing the angel that god sent to him.

Gulf looked at the mirror,he saw love...Mew's hugging him,while caressing his tummy,and he's holding the other hand.

"Babe...Do you love me?" The younger asked the older,as the older looked at the younger gently before he said

"it's more than love darling..."  Gulf looked at Mew,he asked the older as he's confused

"Then what is it babe?i thought love is the strongest.." Mew chuckled softly,and then he kissed the younger before he said

"It is adore,trust and need...I adore you,i trust you...i need you,and i only did those,to the person that i love the most" The older took the shirts and put it on the younger gently,don't want to hurt him or the baby. Gulf was stunned by what the older just said...

"You don't need to put a spell or use potion to make me fall for you darling,because i'm already blinded by your beauty and sweetness. I can't wait to go and buy anything that you want in the middle of the night,being extra-gentle with my Angel,and be the one who will raise our beans together as we grow older together...There's nothing that i want others than that,darling.." Mew fixed Gulf's hair gently as he kissed the younger's forehead,while holding his hand tightly,with so many love in his eyes...

Gulf cupped his face and kissed him softly,as he puts his arm on his boyfriend's wide hard chest..He's on the cloud nine...Again,what did he even do until he deserved a perfect guy like Mew..?

Mew held his hand as they went out,and opened the car doors for his angel,Gulf. Gulf went in and Mew shut the door,get in the car and kissed Gulf's hand...

"Today is ours,baby"

———————————————

Hey- Short updates!Really hopes you guys do enjoys this..sorry for not updating for so long,some personal problems plus online classes and assignments,suck ugh. btw take care of yourself,i love you!❤️please leave a vote if you like it,that would be great <3 byebye!