New Friends

Enjoy Reading❤️please leave a vote if you like this chapter🥰noww lets starttt👀✋💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

—Bright's POV—

Im speechless. totally speechless right now. Mew Suppasit,my best friend that is MADLY IN LOVE with his girlfriend poom,just broke up with her and confessed his feeling to a guy. AND THE GUY IS GULF. Im not trying to judge but he never shows me any signs that he's having a crush on gulf before this. he doesn't act like he hate him nor interested in him. he don't give a fuck when he saw gulf running in the rain tho. LIKE HE DON'T EVEN NOTICED THAT GULF IS EXIST I GUESS.and now he's confessing like he's been in love with him for a long time. bruh did he got DID or something-?all aside i felt sad for poom... like if i was her, i would cry too...i mean just imagine your boyfriend that loves you so much,always be there whenever you need him,a keeper and promised to you that he will be the one that you gonna call "husband", broke up with you just to confess his feeling for a guy that he don't even know. its like asking a stranger to be your boyfriend. i know gulf because im close to win and he is win's cousin. but mew? that's not normal because we all know that he will always put poom as his priority.

The whole cafeteria went silent when mew confessed. and now we're waiting for gulf's answer. gulf was also in shock because of this. gulf...what's your decision?

—Gulf's POV—

everybody is waiting for my answer right now. what should i say?yes?nahh what if this is just a prank?i will be so damn ashamed. but it doesn't looks like a prank tho...poom was crying and i think its because of this. i shouldn't let him drink that frickin sprite aaghh. i should just thrown that drink in the bin for god sake. but now its already late...

"im sorry mew,but i can't accept you" i told him.

"WHY?IS THERE ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT ME GULF?AM I NOT HANDSOME ENOUGH?OR MAYBE YOUR TYPE IS A NERDY TYPE?IF IT IS THEN IM WILLING TO CHANGE FOR YOU BABY TRUST ME. WHY BABY..?" said mew to me.

i don't know to say....he's too perfect for me, i totally don't deserve this guy as my boyfriend.

"im having a crush on someone else p'mew." i said. well yes im lying,but what can i do..?i know he's not gonna stop asking me to be his boyfriend until im agree...the potion will be affecting him for a while...i guess based on what i always read on website,it tooks like 3 months to make the affects to fade away fully. 3 months huh...maybe if i accept it,i can get a chance to know how its feel to be loved by my crush. NO GULF WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NAHH...

"i'm sorry phi..." i said again.

"......" silence...i think p'mew must be mad at me..

"accept me or i'll suicide." p'mew said. im scared asf when i heard that. LIKE WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM? he's looking at me with hopes again. UGH MEW STOP MAKING ME FEEL MORE GUILTY.

"i'll think about it phi,okay?" i told him. i really need to think carefully about this. what if he's suddenly not affected by the potion and leave me?i don't want to looks like a fool tho..we all know that his feeling isn't real...its forced by his brain. he don't want to do this. his brain forced him too.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Baby Thank you so much! Thank you baby, i love you so much my gupii!" mew said while hugging me like a mad person. i don't accept it yet and he's already jumping like a kid,that's cute

"That's cute but can we talk about this drama later?mew,your life,your future,your choice. but if you want a good future,you must do some good things like treating me food-" said a guy named joong. but before he even got a chance to finish the sentence,mew cuts

"hmm doing good things to a guy that gave me an expired bread?AM I RIGHT JOONG?" said mew while hugging my arm and went to the table like nothing happened. others just continue to go to their classes or just eating like nothing happened too...i think they already knew what will happen if they messed up with mew and his friends.

"Ahahaah-ouihh mewwww~if you forgive me,i will accept you as my boyfriend naaa. what about that?do you agree?"said joong to mew.

"who tf wants you? even your crush,nine rejected you last week." mew said,wait what- OOOHOHO HE'S HAVING A CRUSH ON NINEEE. Damn new ship alert.

"WAIT JOONG-YOU'RE HAVING A CRUSH ON NINE?GULF'S BFF?DID HE KNOW ABOUT THIS?" said bright.

"Hoi bitch im here,ofc i heard what mew said earlier."replied nine while rolling his eyes and fixing his bangs,But he keeps it S A S S Y.

"Why?DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU'RE HAVING A CRUSH ON HIM TOO BRO IM TIRED OF BEING SINGLE FOR 23 YEARS" whined joong at bright

"nah im having a crush on someone else" bright said shyly while looking at win that is busy eating his food.

"w-what?are you okay phi?" asked win to bright

"You're so cute,just like a bunny...do you noticed that?" bright told win

win's face is now red like a tomato and hide his face behind nine. bright just laughing while giving him a teasing smile

"Phiiiii you're such a teaseee!!" yelled win and then he continued to eat.

to be honest mew's friend aren't that bad. bright is understandable and nice while joong called himself a "world-wide creakhead". we talked about a lot of things and bright planning to confess his feeling for win tonight. im sure win will accept it. like they both are simping for each others. and joong keep asking nine to go on a date with him...after like millions times being rejected. stay strong bro,who asked you to fall in love with my bestie? bear with it. meanwhile mew? he's sniffing my nape without caring about others that keep looking at us. he forced me to sit on his lap so i did,i felt like a big baby,no jokes-

[skip times to 6:00 PM]

—Gulf's POV—

im heading to my house right now. well i think i should buy my dinner before i go home but you know what? instant noodles were existed for reasons. im too lazy to stop by any place and buy food so i think imma just eat instant noodles tonight. simple! and then there's a black car stopped infront of me,blocking my way. the windows go down and then i saw mew smiling at me in the car.

"Hop in baby,lets have dinner with me" He said at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter❤️ im sorry for any grammar errors or typos,english isn't my first language 🙁i hope you loves this chapter. and what do you think about poom? if you like this chapter than please vote for this chapter, it would help me a lot!🥰 happy reading and stay safe💛