How it all Began Part 2

Nightmare have explored the Multiverse's many universes, trying to find the strong negativity that he is sensing.

Usually when there is negative feelings, Nightmare would gain pleasure from the amount of despair he's feeding off of.

These feelings, however, were too much. Nightmare felt overwhelmed from the strong negative feelings. Too much for Nightmare to even take in as pleasure.

So he figured he could go around the Multiverse to find who's giving off these strong feelings.

As Nightmare got closer, the more feelings his liquid body consumed.

It was too much.

As he finally got to where the feelings was coming from, KillerTale.

When he entered the universe, he found nothing but empty homes.

Nightmare was confused.

He explored the area a bit until he heard quiet sobbing.

He followed the cries and found a black teared skeleton, arms wrapped around his knees, rocking himself back and forth.

His breathing was heavy, as if he couldn't breathe right.

The small skeleton noticed Nightmare and shot straight up with a knife in hand.

Is he thinking I am going to attack him?

"I thought I got everyone. Seems that I am missing one," The skeleton said.

Nightmare have his tendrils out waiting for any strikes from the other, while focusing on the strange red target on the skeleton's chest.

Nightmare got into a fight stance.

The black teared skeleton swing his knife, but paused before he actually hit Nightmare.

He dropped the knife, leaving Nightmare more confused.

"Are you alright?" Nightmare asked.

"That's none of your business-"

Nightmare grabbed the skeleton with one of his tendrils and carried him back to his castle.

--------------------------------

After chatting with the skeleton a bit, Nightmare learned that the skeleton's name is Killer Sans, who lives in the Alternate Timeline, KillerTale, an AU where the Sans done a Genocide Route after making a deal with Chara.

Killer was a little confused on why Nightmare brought him to this... castle? Mansion? Whatever it is, everything was a mess.

The place was big and dusty.

"I know, it's a mess. I'm still in the process of fixing up the place," Nightmare said as he brought a bottle of water to Killer.

"Are you going to take me back?"

"No," Nightmare said in a serious tone.

"I'm not having you go back there. Do you know what happens to Alternate Timelines when they are around long enough?"

"N-No, I don't," Killer is starting to get a little confused.

"The timeline erases itself so it could become the original variation of UnderTale again, erasing all proof that the timeline ever happened. If I hadn't found your universe, you would've been dead, and I don't think anyone wants that." Nightmare looks at the readers

"So for now, this is your new home," Nightmare then said.

He then left to the kitchen, with Killer still in the living room on the couch.