"Ok it says that alphas can't claim there title until there eighteen, so even if we left for England and tried to claim my title it wouldn't work because I'm not of age so we just have to wait two years before we can book a flight and leave." Teddy said while showing me the area of the book where it said all that.

"Wait you want me to come to?" That was all I managed to answer with. I mean I didn't think he wanted me there to.

"Yes of course I want you to come I mean you are the packs future Luna after all." Teddy said nonchalantly as he continued to look at the book.

I let my mind wonder as I thought about being Luna.

Will they accept a human for their Luna?
Will they like me?
Will they respect me?

All these questions seemed to run endlessly through my head as I thought about everything that could go wrong with Teddy introducing me as a human instead of a wolf.

"What if they don't accept me as there Luna?!" I suddenly blurted out not being able to hold in my thoughts any longer.

"They will trust me bee, you are better than any stupid wolf your you and that's all that matters. The moon goddess picked you as my mate for a reason and I don't doubt she made a mistake for even a second." Teddy said as he pulled me into his side and wrapping an arm around my shoulders so his hand rested on my waist.

"Thank you." I muttered back to him as I buried my face into his chest and closed my eyes.

Teddy started to trace circles with his finger over my skin causing goosebumps to rise onto my skin.

A burning feeling erupted inside me due to his touch. The simplest of touches from him somehow had such a big effect on me. It was like he was an outlet and I was a plug and when ever they connected electric currents were created. Only for us it was skin on skin contact that caused this type of reaction inside of me.

"Teddy?" I said in a light voice as I looked up into his golden eyes.

"Yeah." He muttered back looking right back down at me with a simple smile on his lips.

"Um d-do you think that the mate bond will end up making us stronger.... or weaken us?" I knew that once I asked that question I couldn't take it back but the over whelming fear that me and Teddy would end up being torn apart by the bond made me ask the question.

"Well the books said that no matter what happens between the two mated people nothing can destroy them except rejection." He replied in a low voice since it was muffled by my hair.

"Yeah I understand it just scares me knowing that it still could happen and I don't want us to weaken Teddy." My tone changed to a more serious and hard one as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in to calm down the fear that seemed to be consuming me.

"I won't let that happen and even if I do Riley is always there to kick my ass back into the right state of mind." Teddy reassured me and kissed the top of my head before pulling me in closer to him.

Being in Teddy's presence made me feel a sense of safeness and warmth it was like a barrier from the world outside his arms. The world I did not want to ever return to when I was in his safe, warm barrier.

His arms around me felt so right and like it was just a perfect fit.

It was as if I was made for him and he was made for me. We were made for one another.

I soon ended up leaving my thoughts as darkness took over my body sending me into a deep sleep wrapped in my safe barrier now known as Teddy's arms.

End of chapter

Ok so in the next chapter there is going to be a time jump. I know some of you may hate the fact that I added a time jump because I know how a lot of readers dislike time jumps but I thought that it fit with the story and I have had a plan to add a time jump for ever now.

It had always been my plan to make a time jump where Aurora went from the age of fourteen to the age of sixteen and Teddy went from the age of sixteen to the age of eighteen.

I won't spoil anything about there progress in there relationship but you'll find that out later on in the story.

remember YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU 🤍🤍🤍.

Thanks for reading >3