Razor X Bennett

Yall ready for some trash fanfiction!

⚠️Warning⚠️ First ever one-shot! Probably really bad. I have no idea what I'm doing 😃! Also GAY. And Fluff! The characters will most likely be out of character. There is probably no plot. You have been warned!

_______________________________________

Bennett Pov (I'm trying)

CRASH! I jump up from where I was sleeping startled by the sudden loud noise. I peek out of the tent to see a cloud of dirt and sand nearby. The cloud slowly dispersed to reveal a very familiar wolf boy. His bright red eyes seemed much brighter in the sun while his silver hair was reflecting the sun perfectly, it was beautiful.

"Bennett?" Razor put his sword away and walked towards me. "Staring... why?"(oh God how do you even write razor? I'm struggling!)

"Oh! Sorry Razor!" I could feel my face heat up as I put my hand on my face hopeing that Razor wouldn't see my rising blush. Razor crouched down in front of me tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. My face lit up once again as Razor leaned closer to me.

"Bennett...sick? Wolfhooks... good for sickness." Razor gently placed his forehead on mine, his face only centimeters from me. Tempting me. Razor was looking into my eyes so intently awaiting my response. "Razor might...also be..sick. Feel warm...heart beating...quickly." Razor looked away from me, the slightest amount of red appearing on his cheeks. My heart arguing with my head as to why.

"We can go look for wolfhooks then." I gave him a smile then went to stand up only to be pulled back down. Razor whimpered.

"Don't leave...feel better with...you here." Razor grabbed my hand and held it, I felt like I was on fire my heart was beating non-stop. Razor leaned his head on my chest, I'm sure he could hear my heartbeat. He looked up at me so innocently and without even thinking I placed my hand gently on his face, he leaned into me and placed his hand over mine.

"I'll stay if you want. If you are sick my bad luck might make it worse though." I rubbed my thumb on his cheek ever so gently when Razor then shifted closer to me and slightly touched his nose against mine. My face burned with a deep blush once again. Razor moved away from me and placed his head against my chest, soon to hear small snores come from the boy. I smile as I place his head gently on my lap. "I really hope that this time, I will be lucky."

_______________________________________

Authors note: All I have to say about this experience is, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. For both my heart and my brain. Do leave me requests because I'm bad at writing from my brain 😃.