The Daughter of Death

Start from the beginning

Everybody could feel the power emitting form Elena and some part of the vampires in attendance wanted to kneel. They knew that this being could end them without effort. A thought from her and they would be dust in the wind.

"Nik, could you be a dear and grab Stef for me?" Elena asked, her voice echoing in a strange but somehow pleasant way. "I want my baby brother back now."

That was the sign for everyone hiding in the tree line to come out. They surrounded Esther and Stef, who did his best to get out of Nik's hold but didn't succeed.

"You look really badass right now." Caroline commented as she smiled at Elena.

Elena looked down and saw that she wasn't wearing her ballgown anymore, instead she was wearing a black leather like dress that almost reminded Elena off Morticia Addams, the difference was that Elena was showing a lot more skin.

"If you kill me my children will hate you!" Esther declared, making everyone turn to her.

"Yeah... Not really." Kol spoke up.

"Kol is right." Finn said from beside Mason. "You tried to kill us or at least plotted to kill us. We won't miss you at all."

"You ruined our lives and when it didn't go the way you wanted you blamed us." Rebekah's voice was quiet but strong. "Take responsibility for your own wrongs and stop blaming others."

"I've already killed you once." Nik shrugged.

"You just had a white oak stake shoved into my chest." Elijah looked at Esther with disappointment.

"Even if you do kill me I will come back and finish what I started." Esther sneered again, but Elena could see fear in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not just going to kill you." Elena gave a tinkling laugh. "I'm going to obliterate your soul."

"What about me?" Stef wanted to know.

"You are going to cease to exist and Stefan will be back." Elena shrugged uncaringly.

"I am a living being! I have thoughts and feelings! You can't just erase me from existence!" Stef screamed at her.

"I can and I am." Elena bent forward to look into Stef's eyes. "You took my little sisters' boyfriend, one of my best friends and used him as a condom. I don't give a flying monkey's shit about you Stef."

"She does remember that I'm older than her right?" Rebekah whispered to Kol who chuckled.

"Elena, it's time." Bonnie called out.

"Well then, let's get this show on the road." Elena smirked darkly.

With Nik's help Elena made Esther stand in a ritualistic circle. The circle was designed to give Bonnie enough power to get rid of Stef without hurting Stefan while also keeping Esther from getting away.