Introduction

" ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! " " NO, SHUT UP DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK BACK TO ME ! " a slap sound echoed and little Zhehan got up to see his parents fighting once again, peaking from his bedroom, he saw his parents were fighting in the living room. It wasn't like it was something new, it was an everyday routine in his family to fight. He saw his mother sitting down beside the couch holding her face, after the strong slap on the face by his father. Zhehan's father stood there with his hands on his head, sighing loud he spoke once again " This is it ! I'm leaving " saying this he left the house and this was also the last day he saw his father.

After that his father sent some people to take his stuff away from the house. That day Zhehan's mother cried in her bed, as she knew this time her husband wasn't coming back, Zhehan who heard his mother cry, opened her bedroom door and laid beside her wiping her tears, he took her hand and the red rope in her pinky finger was cut. Zhehan made a confused face lifting her hand near her face, with a curious look he asked " Mama ~ Why is the red rope cut in your finger ? " his mother didn't bother much about the question as she slowly pulled him for a hug. It was the start of Zhehan's powers, but for him it was more of a curse.

Fifteen years later ....

Zhehan was twenty one years old and was studying in university, he had always been interested in ancient literature and had taken that as his major, but one the main reason was when he was six years old, that is when or the first time he stated seeing red ropes on peoples hand, he had began to research about it. It was then an old astrologer had explained how blessed he was that he had got such an incredible power, but for Zhehan it was more of a curse. He saw people in love and knew that they weren't destined together because that wasn't their destined partner, some realize it earlier while some like his parents realize it late.

" Hey Zhehan ~ " Zhehan looked up from his book as he heard his friend call his name, " Hey ~ " he said looking at the girl standing beside his friend, he immediately smiled " She is the love of my life " he said looking at her lovingly, Zhehan looked at their hands and immediately shook his head " What ? " asked his friend, Zhehan smiled " Nothing, enjoy you date " he said giving him thumbs. The couple smiled and left the place " No ropes, then no couple " he said mumbling to himself.  After his own mother couldn't believe what Zhehan had said he decided it was best not to tell anyone about his powers. But whenever his friends were with their girlfriends he would feel bad for them as he knew what their future would be and they wouldn't end up with each other.

Even though Zhehan could subtly warn them they wouldn't listen, so at this point of time, he stopped warning people and this was also the reason why he never dated anyone in the past as well, if he liked someone or someone liked him, the first thing he would  do is look at their hands and the string wouldn't be connected with each other. So he would politely reject them, because he knew for sure, no matter how much you were in love with someone until they weren't you destined soulmate you were bound to drift apart from them. So he believed to be alone then fall for someone and break their heart when things wouldn't finally go right. He sighed closing his book.

He was in his third year so of course he had been researching on lot of ancient text and literature, he was known for being both handsome and kind while also being extremely smart. He was also very fun to hang out with and had lot of friends, but still would refer to hang out in library. And yet people still liked him, because he was a whole package of fun. He walked towards his professor office and knocked on the door outside " Zhehan ? Come inside " since he was a regular student because he as professor's personal favorite student so he knew it would be Zhehan visiting him.