If she dies I'll kill every fucker on this planet.

As I got to the hospital I rushed to reception as she explained to me where Isabelle is. Racing to get there as fast as possible I ran my hands through my hair.

"Is this Isabelle Ariti's room?"

The doctor writing something on their clipboard looked up at me, "Are you family?"

"Yes."

"What's your relationship?"

"Husband," I lied.

The doctor sighed eyeing me before explaining she's currently in surgery and the risks that come along with it. I nodded absorbing the information, slumping into one of the hard plastic chairs.

At some point I fell asleep only to wake back up to the same doctor telling me she's in a room now out of surgery, and I could go in. I quickly got up following them. I sucked in a harsh breath seeing her.

I glanced over at the doctor who sighed leaving the room, "Hi Belle."

I looked at her with a frown on my face.

"If you wake up right now I'll buy you as much Jolly Ranchers as you want, all blue too," I said, "I love you," I muttered sitting down next to her bed holding her hand.

"I like the ring you got me," I said looking down on it, "I told you to stop spending money on me," sighing not being used to sitting in silence with her for so long I spoke again, "but thank you Principessa."

I brushed her hair out of her face.

Looking over at the machines that were in the room I frowned knowing they were the only reason she's alive right now.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Leonardo," I heard a voice say.

I groaned opening my eyes, checking on Belle first before turning towards the door seeing everyone standing there.

"What?"

Leah walked up to me first, "How is she?"

"The same as yesterday and the days before."

Ellio patted my shoulder as Nate gave me a sorry look, "She'll be okay."

I shrugged them off looking back at Isabelle with tired eyes, "She better be."

"Maybe you should go home and take another shower and change clothes," Nadia said.

"No."

James sighed, "We'll stay here the whole time."

"No."

Cindy stood in the back corner just listening when the door burst opened showing Ara looking frantic. 

"Is she okay? If she's dead I'll drag her back up here with my bare hands," she said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "She's not fucking dead."

She sighed turning to everyone, "Am I the last one here?"