four

the 2 girls quickly pushed through and walked up to me first.
"I'm Millie!" "And I'm Sadie!", the girls introduced. "I'm Y/N." i respond with a soft smile. The boys come forward next. "I'm Caleb and this is Gaten" Gaten waves and you smile again. You all stand there in some awkward silence for a few seconds before Noah speaks, "Basement?" he asks. Everyone agrees but i just stood there uncomfortably. The teens lead themselves to the basement but Noah stays back. "All good?" I gave him a nod and forced my mouth to curve. "are you gonna come down?" he says. "Uhm...sure i guess-if that's ok with you?" Noah laughs and shakes his head "Of course it is Goofy!" i like that. 'Goofy.'Noah led me downstairs by grabbing my hand gently. The other teens are already sitting in a circle deciding what to do.
"How about go-fish?" Gaten suggests.
"No! That's so lameee!" Caleb says back. "Video games?" Finn suggests. "How about truth or dare?" Sadie suggests, and Mille quickly agrees with her.

The teens adjust their circle for Noah and me, who sit down next to each other. "Who wants to go first?" Caleb asks. "I guess i'll go since i had the idea." Sadie says. "Millie, Truth or dare?" "Truth" Mille says rather quickly. "Okay, hm, Do you like anybody, if sooo, who?" Mille takes a second before answering, "I might." "Now answer the second part then." Finn says impatiently. Millie says, "I don't know, me and my friend Jake have gotten close i guess. Maybe i'm starting to catch feelings for him?" Mille drags out the 'e' in maybe. "Jake Bongiovi?" Noah asks. Mille shakes her head before moving on. "Ok my turn!" Millie pauses to think, "Noah." Noah looks surprised and puts his attention on Millie. "Truth or Dare?" Millie asks. "Dare." Noah says confidently. "Pick one person and go dance outside. In the rain" Mille smirks. Noah takes his time to stand up before reaching his hand down next to him. The corners of his mouth rise and his eyes become sweet. My eyes opened wide as he said, "May I have this dance?"

(A/N: OOOH SHORT ONE IM SORRY THIS IS SO BASIC ANYWAYS OOOOOOOOOH)

IF NO ONE TOLD YOU TODAY: you are beautiful, you are kind, you are funny, sweet perfect. i'm so proud of you and how far you've come. i love you.  💕