i knew right from the beginning that you would end up winning

Start from the beginning

"Well, we could meet here again tomorrow morning at the same time." Harry suggests and really, Louis doesn't know why Harry is pressing so hard, but there are now less than ten minutes until he has to give his presentation and he doesn't have any better ideas.

Without a word, Louis thrusts his briefcase in Harry's direction. The other boy takes it without question, cheeks pinking as he watches Louis unbutton his soiled shirt.

Louis is aware of Harry's eyes on him, observing the way his nimble fingers skillfully undo his dress shirt. He slips the shirt off his shoulders, uncaring for the passerbys that eye him strangely for stripping in the middle of the street. He has CurlyBaby94's eyes on him as he sheds all the clothing on his upper half and that's the only thing that matters.

Louis' undershirt is wet too, the damp fabric showing straight through to the tattoos on his chest and the pink peaks of his nipples. He decides to shuck that off as well, scrunching the material on the back of his neck between his hands to pull the shirt over his head and absolutely not flexing while he does so. He hears Harry swallow audibly.

Louis glances towards Harry only to find him staring unabashedly, green eyes large and slightly glazed over. He's infuriatingly still nibbling on his bottom lip. Louis wants to wreck him.

Instead, he pointedly raises one eyebrow.

Harry gets it after a minute. Blushing an even prettier shade of pink, he pulls his creme coloured sweater over his head. Louis balks at the boy standing half naked in front of him in the middle of the very crowded street. The morning rush hour traffic streams around them and there are probably hundreds of eyes staring at Harry, but Harry is only looking at Louis. Louis feels his cock swell up like the pride he feels in his chest. What he'd give to pull the boy into him, bite at his lips to make them an even deeper shade of red before pushing him to his knees and feeding him his cock right there on the sidewalk.

They exchange shirts wordlessly. Louis discovers that Harry's sweater is an odd fit, tight across his shoulders and chest but long enough to reach mid-thigh. He doesn't think it looks terrible though and if the way Harry is staring at him and licking his lips is any indication, he doesn't think so either.

But Harry is still standing bare-chested in the early morning sun, the day still chilly enough to cause his nipples to perk up, pink and pretty and so inviting. Louis has to bite his lip to keep from attaching his mouth to one. Harry seems to realize this too and a moment later he's pulling on Louis' shirt and attempting to work the buttons as quickly as Louis had. It's lose across his shoulders; Louis isn't bigger than Harry, but he's older and has more muscle definition and without an undershirt, Harry's collarbones and the top of his chest are on full display.

"I'm on my way to the markets," Harry says randomly and Louis doesn't understand why he's telling him this until he realizes - Oh.

"You should go home and change," Louis replies. "You don't have to wear my dirty shirt all day."

Harry doesn't reply, doesn't even look at him. He stares at a spot over Louis' right shoulder.

"I, um, I want to," Harry eventually says, voice tiny and shy.

And if this beautiful minx of a camboy wants to wear Louis' shirt, soiled or not, Louis isn't going to say no.

"Right," Louis replies with for lack of anything better to say.

His mind keeps drifting back to the live session Harry had done two weeks ago. He had spanked himself silly with a heart shaped paddle and Louis came so quickly he barely even had time to take his pants off all the way.

Visions of Harry's bright red bum are flashing through his mind when he hears Harry giggle. He snaps his eyes up to meet Harry's, unaware that he was staring at the other boy's lips again.