ChPtR 11: NOT AGAIN!

A/N: Long time no read? :( Well! And update? :)
__________________________________________

After a days ride. From the last village. I couldn't thank those who helped me. ' I hope to repay them someday.' I was exhausted. Riding all day and night. rest and small naps aren't my tea. Seriously! How did I survive! As I finally brought my senses back. I saw smoke pouring up to the sky.
___________________________________________

Tall buildings and houses made from bricks and roads stoned with fancy carriages. 'Well! Another city. Rocksted City.' I entered though busy streets. But this isn't no ordinary city. It's where factories. Business Men. Fashion Women. Trades. Poker. Early Gansters. And class are met. Where the wealthiest are the wealthiest and poorer go more poor each day. I always hated coming here with my dad to see what's on the market.

By that. I mean MEN. This jerk wanted to MARRY ME OFF!!! Telling me that I'll be in the best hands! And fortune! Like Hell! With All These Drooling Snobs. Thinking that they have the one thing that will get any women as simple as they walk by. Gross.

In This Town. People wearing high class outfits. (AKA~like the Roaring 20's Era. Like Sherlock Holmes View. If you don't know what I mean. Then you haven't been paying attention to your history.🤭) "Where are you guys...." As I slowly made my way to the city. Taking in how big of a nuisance it'll be to find them.

*Sigh* "No use in stopping now." *Cough* *Cough* "Sick." Inhaling the smoke with crowds of people and carriages. "Hey!" "(Y/N)!!" "Look This away!" I turned my head looking beyond the bustling crowd. "What...." As I couldn't spot them anywhere. "Hey..." felling a hand on my shoulder.

'Hell Nah!'

"Glad to run into you."

___________________________________________

'Shit...'
"Of all people to run into. You must love me or something." I quirked my brow with a serious tone.

"Gross." Looking at me with a bit of cringe. With that time to spare. I kicked his shin back with his other foot slipping from the wet gravel. Falling face down. I quickly grabbed a hair full quickly raising his head. Seeing he busted his nose and one eyes closed from the pain. "Oof. Didn't mean to make you fall for me that quick." With a side smile.

With him deciding to squirm. I stepped on his back. Forcing air out of his stomach that he loss. "What The hell do you want. Or should I say. What does he want." As I looked down at his pathetic face that was blowing dirt. Glared at the people who surrounded us with nosey intention. "On With Your Day! If You Have Class! Beat It." 'Pricks.'

"So." As I casted my eyes down. "You just gonna lay there knotted up? Or you gonna fill me in on what's going on." "T-Ch, Get O-" "That's not what I asked." Applying all my weight into his back. "Y/N! You Made It!" "Glad to see your in one piece!" "D-don't say it l-like that Mirio."

".........."

".........."

"Uhhh...(Y/N)?"

"I know what your thinking Izuku. I'm wondering the same thing."

"Good. I wanna ask him Myself."

KATSUKI P.O.V

"So. Your telling me. You. Lost. Her."

Enraged written all over my face. My whole body shook. *heavy breathing* *breathing* "How Fucking Hard Is It To Find Her and Give Her Back To Me!!"

"Look. It's been harder to get near her. Hitoshi explained that she has been traveling with more comrades. As you can see. You are even having a harder time." Aizawa eyeing Mina with a bandage wrapped around her rib.

"I'll kill you where you stand. Or this whole shitty town with you. If You hadn't fucked up the first time. Your Yellowed Hair Friend wouldn't have had to Die." As I watched his face turned serious."

"Ha ha ha! What! Don't like it when I bring up Your Mistake!? What are you gonna do-" as I grew a sadistic grin on my face. With the look of terror on his face. "Kill Me?"

I Looked at his Face.

His Priceless Face.

FEAR.

"Now. Get Me What I Want. Or Your Purple Freak. Dies In front of your eyes again. With his blood. In Your hands."

I Want My Women.

"Bakubro. I get why we came here and all but-"

"Don't you think your being too much?" Mina finishing Kirishima's question.

"Come On! Relax dude! I don't think your lady will like your attitude like this!" With sharpy grin from denki.

"Yea. I mean. Why are we trying to hunt her down? Wouldn't she come to you like all the other drakas?"(female dragons)

"She's not a draka. She's mortal."

"No way. That's impossible."

"Humans don't like us at all!"

"What does the king and Queen think on this!?"

"It's None Of Your Damn Buisness! Except that we can be the strongest beings that attract the opposite Mythology ofOur Kind!"

"Can it be done?"

"We'll find Out when I have My Queen. You'll help us. Won't You." As I meticulously glared at the black haired male.

Only for him to have the opposite mind set. 'So if he finds out where she's located. Will they really change out future with dragons and humans? Or will it get worse. Hitoshi. What did we sign up for....

"Yes."
__________________________________________
A/N: Eeeee! What did you guys think! I like it! Yea? No? Y'all know what to do! Love y'all! Van Out!