Week#10 Love Conquers All

Last week was a rough one for me so I am a little late posting this update. After the holidays my body decided it was going to hurt. Every joint, every muscle ached to the point where I thought I was going to throw up. This scared me and questions started racing through my head. Was my cancer advancing? Was this pain here to stay? How am I going to work? How am I going to support myself? All kinds of crazy stuff went through my head. I also got bad news about a family member. My stepdad's  brother has just been sent home to die because his cancer is so bad. So that sent me into a downward spiral. You feel a sort of kinship with other cancer patients and it is really really tough knowing one of you has lost the battle. I got so low I was ready to give up. Thank God my friends came to the rescue. I love you guys!!!!!!!!

     So I am gathering all my aches are from stress. If you don't pay attention your body will let you know somehow. I am in the process of finding ways to destress in a more healthy manner. I even went for a walk tonight. Spending time in nature is always very grounding for me. My family has been awesome too!  I had a wonderful visit with my sister and when my parents found out I missed work they came and scooped me up and took me back to their place for a nice bath and dinner. Too bad the movie really sucked! (haha).

     From this I have learned love can conquer anything! And it is okay to ask for help however I am a slow learner on the last point. Thank you to everyone for your support. Signing off singing, " All you need is love dah dah dah........"