inside job (semi-nudity)

{pov}
I walk to the cafeteria to get my food, I look around and no tables were free. I walk to the bathroom and eat my lunch in a cubicle, I hear someone walk in so I stopped eating. I forgot to lock the door and Adrian walked in with his pants down ready for go to the toilet I saw everything and I liked what I saw, his penis was soft but it was at least 5 inches and he was well manscaped. "AAAH!! I-IM SORRY" Adrien yelled pulling up his pants as fast as he could. I lunged my hands to over my eyes " sorry I forgot to lock the cubicle" I said in embarassment. "W-what are you doing eating lunch here?" Said Adrien with one hand behind his head scratching while he looked away from you, with big Rosey cheeks. " I-i had no where to sit so I sat in here" Adrian flicked his hand signalling to come with him, I followed close behind him. He took me to his table of friends I introduced myself. " Hi I'm (y/n)" I said to everyone, Adrian told me everyone's name. I sat inbetween Nino and Adrian. I sat quietly eating my lunch as everyone else chatted, until I felt something in the side of my thigh when I looked down I found Adrian's hand sliding to the top of my thigh, I look at him and wink giving him the permission to do so silently. I got up to return my tray and Nino followed, "Hey (y/n) I saw Adrian's hand on your thigh" you stopped in your tracks. " Hey don't worry I won't tell anyone im great at keeping secrets" I trusted him cause I had no reason not too. "Thanks Nino" I said smiling. " When me and Alya weren't together, Adrian gave a......helping hand, so I know all of his turn on's  and kinks" he said quietly with a a Rosey tinge to his cheeks.  I looked at the ground and smile, clearly blushing. "Thanks Nino you're a big help".