An Unexpected Fate

(A/N) So this is Chapter 1 in my new book for the Philosopher's Stone. I hope I can make this book unique enough that it can stand out, and if not, then at least I tried :'( I will keep Author Notes to a minimum in this kind of book since it tells one fluent story, not a jumbled mess of short stories XD Lastly, Tales of a Bushy Haired Know-it-All still takes priority (did, but is currently on hold XD that didn't age well at all), so this will be updated slower than some would probably like (unless I just get on a roll with it :P), but I won't abandon it, so don't worry about that. And as always, I hope you enjoy :)

"GO UP TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!" A man, seething with anger, yelled at someone.

"Now (F/N), he is your son," a woman said as calmly as she could, standing in front of the boy.

"Not biologically he isn't! You had him when we got together, (M/N)!" (F/N) said, not as loudly, but still booming throughout the house.

(M/N) turned around and knelt down, "Can you go up to your room, sweetie?" She asked and he nodded. The boy did go up the stairs, but he didn't go to his room. He instead sat down and the top step to listen to his parents yell at each other. (M/N) turned back to her husband, "He was left at my doorstep one morning almost Eleven years ago, (F/N), what was I supposed to do?"

"As of the current situation, I'd say you should've left it there!" He yelled back at his slowly-losing-her-patience wife.

"He. Not it, he. And he is our son. Just because he's different doesn't mean we can't love him," (M/N) said.

The Boy known as (Y/N) (L/N) sat at the top of the stairs, crying as he listened to the people he had called his parents arguing. Right then he decided he could accept them not being his real parents because they looked after him for so long.

He suddenly heard a loud bang come from down the stairs. He stood up and hurried down to see his mother laying on the ground, red liquid slowly pooling around her still form. He gasped, tears flowing from his widened eyes, then looked up to his father and saw him holding a gun. His father aimed his gun at him, but before he could pull the trigger, he started gasping for air.

(F/N) saw his son's eyes and they were glowing red. In his final moments, he knew that thing had to be born of the devil. There wasn't any way he could explain otherwise.

(Y/N) watched as his fathers life was slowly drained from his eyes, clutching his throat the entire time. His body spasms ceded and his father lay still, just like his mother. The entire situation was gravely taxing on his psyche. His red eyes changed back to their (E/C) color and before he knew it, he fell forward, passing out from recent events.

*******

An old Wizard by the name of Albus Dumbledore was sitting at his desk in Hogwarts. The school year was in full swing in the month of March, and Harry Potter would be going to Hogwarts next year. A tremendous event for sure, but that currently took a back seat in the Wizard's mind. His current focus was on the events that had transpired mere moments ago outside of the Castle Grounds.

His door opened and an older Witch by the name of Minerva McGonagall strode in, "You wanted to see me, Albus?"

"Yes, please have a seat," his voice was unusually gruff.

Minerva was worried, which she didn't show often, "Albus, what happened?" She asked, sitting down across from him.

"Something tragic has happened... and I will be away from the castle for a few days because of it. At the same time... a small miracle has just happened as well," he lifted his eyes from his desk to look at her.