All the Moments Lost

Start from the beginning

"It leads to Invictus. It's Invictus.", Ash replied, using her powers to see what was in there. I didn't need my powers to know that we were in big trouble.

"We need to leave this place. Now.", Ash stated, powers still activated. "Hue, can we reverse course?", Quinn asked Hue.

"The gravitational pull is far too strong. I am afraid we are on a collision course with the black hole.", Hue replied. "Whatever we do, we need to do it quick. Ash doesn't look well.", Little Cato said in a worried tone.

He was right, we need to get her out of here. "What do we do?", Marina asked.

Alex then steps up and started, "If we can super charge our lightfold engine by harnessing a fraction of the energy being sucked into the black hole, we would have enough velocity to escape its pull." We all looked at her in a shocked silence, which she broke after a moment.

"What? I've been Kevin's apprentice for three years and helped build this ship. I can do it, but I will need help.", Alex said. "Oh, great! So we're listening to the kid now?", KVN asked in a hateful tone.

"It's the only way.", I told him, realizing we had no other choice. "It's the only way.", KVN said, copying me.

"Alex, take Biskit, the Catos, Anaya, Mooncake, and KVN with you.", Gary ordered. Alex, wagging her tail, then said, "There's no time to loose! Follow me!"

She takes off running and we follow after her.

(Marina's POV)

Ash grunts while looking like she is in pain. "Ash?", Little Cato called out to her.

She ignores him and keeps grunting. Little Cato follows the others as Quinn says, "Hold on, everyone."

"Here we go.", Gary whispered, as the gravity increases dramatically. We all grunted as we felt the gravity press down on us.

"Oh man! This gravity is getting intense!", Gary exclaimed. "Ahh. You think?", Sheryl sarcastically asked her son.

"Hang in there!", I called out to everyone, as I felt like I was being juiced. "Beginning spiral toward black hole. Impact in T-minus 17.", Hue announced.

I hear heavy panting coming from Quinn and looked to see she wasn't doing so good. "Quinn are you okay?", I asked, slowly making my way over to her.

She was then flung from her seat unconscious. "Quinn!", I cried out in panic.

I crawl over to her and pull her upper body into my arms. "Quinn! Wake up! Quinn!", I called out to her, lightly tapping her cheek.

Quinn opened her eyes groggily whispering, "Avery..." "Quinn! Are you alright?!", Gary asked, as we help her up.

"Hue, what's happening?!", I asked the AI in a panicked tone. "As we spiral toward the black hole, be aware that havoc is about to become our new normal.", Hue explained to us.

Gary and I look at each other worried.

(Anaya's POV)

The Catos, Alex, Mooncake, Biskit, and I were struggling to get to the lightfold engine as Hue announces, "Gravity is 3 times stronger and rising." We all groaned at the gravity pressing down on us.