Pack members swoon at the sweet voice of their Luna and Adonis looks down at her adoringly.

"Of course, my love", he says, undoing the tie that shielded her sight and let it fall from her face.

Her eyes flutter open and she gasps at the room and pack members surrounding her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA" they all shout as she grins, looking around and recognising each and every one of them. This obviously was not all of the pack, you could never fit over seven hundred thousand people in this house but she appreciated Adonis for having as much of them there as possible.

"Thank you all very much!" She says happily and turns around and jumps into Adonis' arms and thanks him as well.

"No problem, baby, it is the least I could do" he says to her, smothering her in kisses as she giggles.

"Y-you're the be-bestest m-mate ever" she says quietly, laughing as he picks her up and hugs her.

"O-oww a-Addie stop itttt, y-you're hu-hugging me too t-tight!" Mabel says, patting his back in hopes of relieving the pressure.

"You're the best, most amazing, mate ever" he whispers back to her, kissing both of her cheeks and setting her back on the ground.

She smiles and kisses his jaw and runs off when Liam and Bash call her to open all of the presents.

Adonis feels his heart constrict as he watched her greet and thank pack members, a rock sitting in his stomach.

He had half a mind to call the council and refuse to go but he knew that wouldn't help anyone but himself. He had to go to this stupid Alpha camp. For the good of his pack.

He had thousands of members under his reign and they needed a powerful leader. The pack was one of the most loyal packs in the world, so much so that people called the pack, Pack Timor even though it's actually Pack Regium but since the Alphas last name was Timor they wanted to be known as part of Timors pack. No matter if it was a man or woman destined for future leadership, they each got an equal amount of respect.

Adonis had to return the favour.

"A-Addie! Come o-over and l-look wha-what the Durkes g-got me!" Mabel yelled for him, waving what seemed to be a little shiny crown in the air.

He walked over to her as told.

"Oh that's pretty" he says, looking at Mabel as her eyes sparkled, scanning the bedazzled crown in her hands.

Mabel nodded happily to his words.

"Come here, I can barely see you since it's so dark!" Adonis said, taking her by her hands while placing the crown on her head and walking her towards the glow in the dark paint.

He picked up the light purple and pink paint and drew love hearts all over her face.

Mabel stood quietly, watching his eyebrows furrow in concentration and watching as his lip made it between his teeth in a bid to keep from laughing.

He finished and sighed happily at her face and led her to a mirror.

"Now, my mate, I would like to introduce you to, Amabilis 2.0!" He said, with a voice like a tv presenter.

Mabel gasped at her atrocious appearance and turned around to see Adonis leaned against the wall, laughing so hard that it didn't even sound like laughs anymore, it sounded like wheezes, from a donkey.

She walked up to him and slapped his arm playfully with a mock pout on her face before a mischievous grin lit her face.

"Y-your turn" she said slyly and dragged an out of breath Adonis towards the paint.