#1 | They Never Saved Me, Why Should I Save Them?

Start from the beginning

"No. Touya died."

Shouto refused to believe that all this time, his brother was alive. He had been Shouto's only light after everything they went through. He protected him when dad was especially angry. He treated Shouto's bruises and burns. He comforted Shouto when he felt like giving up. Then, just like that,

He was gone.

"Or...He didn't. After all, how would I know that mom scarred you? Or that dear old dad started training you when you were 5 because of your 'perfect quirk'"

Shouto felt a lump in his throat. Touya stepped closer and closer until he was right in front of Shouto.

"So, what do you say, Shouto. You want to join me?" He asked, a murderous glint to his eyes.

And really, how could Shouto say no?

~♡~♡~

The next day, Shouto got a call.

He looked down at his phone, and read the name.

Unknown.

Huh. He picked up the call, waiting for the other person to speak. When there wasn't a sound on the other line, Shouto started,

"Hello?"

"God, you sound pretty nasty when you wake up." Someone answered.

"Shut up." Shouto rolled his eyes. "How did you even get my number?"

"Nuh-uh. That's for me to know, and for you...to never find out!"

"You're such a pain in the ass, Touya."

"Thank you! Anyways, I have an idea on how to take down the old man!"

Shouto stayed quiet, focusing on his part of the plan.

"First, I need you to infiltrate UA! Should be pretty easy, considering dad won't stop until you get accepted. Then, I need you to learn as much as you can about the heroes that are there. If we wanna take down dad, we're gonna need to learn who's against us. If you wanna make friends with those little hero-in-training shits, that's your call, I honestly don't care. But remember, if they get in our way, I will kill them. Whether you like it or not."

Shouto smiled.

"Easy."

Flashback over

~♡~♡~

As soon as class had ended, Shouto walked into the bar where the League Of villains linger.

"Well if it isn't Mr 'UA traitor'."

"Hello to you too, Shigaraki."

"Whatever." Shigaraki rolled his eyes, returning his focus to the game in his hand.

Shouto cleared his throat, trying to gain the attention of the league. When no one paid him any mind, he finally sighed and spoke up,

"Can any of you dumbasses listen for any longer than 2 seconds?"

Kurugiri, Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice, Spinner, and Mr. Compress all turned their heads to him.

Shouto walked up to Toga, slapping her on the back of her head.

"Hey, that hurts!"

"Well maybe, you should pay more attention."

She continues to pout, while Shouto ignores her.

"Anyways, there is a hero conference coming up soon, apparently the top 5 heroes are going to be there. They could only take one class, and Class B couldn't make it, so they're taking us."

"Wait. When you say 'Top 5' that means..." Dabi's voice drifted off, his eyes glinting.

"Yes, dear old dad will be there," Shouto confirmed.

"Ooh! My sweet Izuku will be there!" Toga exclaimed.

"Yeah sure, do whatever you want while you're there. I can get you in easily. But there's a problem." Shouto sighed.

"What is it?" Kurugiri asked while cleaning some cups.

"Stupid heroes are onto me. I can tell they've come to the conclusion that there's a traitor. They're taking extra measures to keep this stupid hero conference safe. Just makes my job a whole lot harder.

I heard Eraserhead and Nedzu talking about the traitor. They've also come to the conclusion it could be one of the students. Endeavor probably won't be enough to turn their backs on the possibility of me being a traitor. It's only a matter of time before they figure it out." 

Shouto sighs. He knew this would happen eventually.

"Well, that's annoying. Fine, if you can't spy for us anymore, might as well watch those little hero hearts break at the sight of you betraying them. We'll watch as UA's reputation burns. People will never trust them after they brought a traitor into their school willingly." Shigaraki smiled evilly.

"Consider it done. I'll get you guys into the conference no problem." Shouto grinned menacingly. 

He always did love watching people suffer, exactly as he had.

Society created a monster. He'll make sure they understand the consequences.

~♡~♡~

Words: 1191

Hellooooo! Welcome to a new story. 

This one had been on my mind for a while. 

To me, villain Todoroki just makes so much sense! After everything he went through, don't you think a growing hatred for heroes is bound to happen? Like, come on! His father was considered a hero in everyone's eyes, and Todoroki was left, in the dust while he was physically and mentally abused. Nobody bothered to look into it. I think all that abuse would have taken a huge toll on his mental health.

And Dabi & Shouto bonding is my favorite!

Have an amazing Morning/Afternoon/Night!

✰__startover✰