☠︎ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ☠︎

Start from the beginning

"Stop the car." Kol spoke. They drove in three different cars, Kol with Klaus, Katherine with Elijah, Rebekah, Caroline and Stacey together.

"Have you gone mad—"

"Nik, stop the car or I swear on you, I will bring hell loose and tear everything apart." Kol glowers, having no patience for him. "It is not a threat, it's a promise and brother, I intend on keeping my word."

Klaus glances at him before going to the stop making the two other cars follow in. Kol quickly gets out, too fast that the car seat is bent over making Klaus blink. "How completely unnecessary." He mutters as Kol speeds away and they follow behind.

-

Lucina stepped forward and the fire tamed down. All the Kusanas stepped in the circle and Jessie took Annabelles wrist. "Furantur virtute resurrectionis mortuorum." They chanted.

Annabelle immediately struggled against her as their chants grew larger, wind blew past them and streams of blood travelled down Annabelles cheeks, replaced by the need to cry, knowing that she hadn't sorted out everything with Stacey.

"No!" Annabelle screamed and her scream was so powerful, the glass around them began to break and the lights flickered. "Don't! Please!" She cried out.

Everything was spinning, she felt drained as they all ignored her. The one with the broken nose sent her a small evil grin as her changing grew larger. Annabelle let out an ear piercing scream but none of they backed away and stopped chanting.

"Ahh!" Annabelle screamed in pain, her mind feeling like it was exploding and every part of her was getting stabbed with a sharp pain, penetrating her skin. She felt every part of the pain, nothing felt numb.

"Please!" Annabelle begged but it was like speaking to the wall, no one was listening but they all continued chanting. She felt her hope drain and her body began feeling weak, so much so, she stopped fighting and struggling. "Please..." she whispered.

The pain was so overwhelming, Annabelle didn't have anything on her mind except the pain, it was all so powerful. She didn't understand why Kasanas were even a thing, they bought harm to nature's slaves and sacrificed them for their own needs.

Suddenly, they all stopped chanting and Jessie's head got unattached to her body, she looked to see Kol and Annabelle fell to his arms, hugging him eagerly and weakly making Kols heart break as he set her down on the ground watching as her eyes barely remained open.

Katherine, Stacey and Caroline kill the rest of the Kasanas.

"Kol." Annabelle choked and he looked at her, wiping the blood from her cheeks. "I-I love..."

"Shh." Kol cut her off, biting his wrist and bringing it to her lips, healing her which meant she still wouldn't die and he breathed in relief, placing her in a safe corner and she watched numbly with loving eyes but a weak look. "I want you to tell me that when your okay."

Angrily, Kol turned to Lucina and she made a dash for it, towards the woods. He growled and casually walked behind her as she let out small whimpers, running through the woods, hitting the tree branches with fear coursing through her veins.

Lucina was afraid after she saw what they were all capable of. She hid behind a tree and bought her hands to her lips in attempt. "You hurt MY darling girlfriend!" Kol yelled in anger.