☾ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ☽

ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx𝟱

ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
𝟱.𝟯𝟲

        "I can't believe we're doing this." Annabelle sighed as they walk in the Salvatore boarding house.

Apparently, Tony attacked Stacey, again, and she barely got away. Now they need to work up with the gang in order to kill him. Tony had more than ten guys with him but not more than thirty since they all killed a surprisingly large about of men and women the other day.

Of course, they wanted to use Annabelle to get closer to Tony since they already knew he was interested in her but Kol immediately chose against the idea and chose to work with the Scooby gang which surprised the rest since he despised them the most.

They checked out the warehouse that day but it was deserted meaning the hunters have a new location just like Annabelle assumed.

"Would you rather be kissing Tony?" Kol grimaced as he opens the door. He had already called the gang and told them they agree to work together. When they walk in, they see them all chatting

"What a sight." Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Thanks." Bonnie grumbled.

Katherine opened her mouth to say something but Stefan quickly spoke instead. "I know we agreed to work together but why don't we just skip the chitchat." Stefan suggested and Annabelle looked to him, nodding in agreement.

Annabelles eyes meet Damon making her turn to the Originals. "Hey, do we need him? I don't like—"

"You know I can hear you, right?"

"You know I don't care right?" Annabelle asks and he smirks.

"Ouch jingle-Bells." Damon puts a hand over his heart. "It'd be much preferred if you said it to my face."

"I don't like you." Annabelle shrugs with a bored face.

Elena walks out and Kol rolled his eyes as Caroline gave Elena a small hug and smile, just like she did with the others except Damon since she wasn't close with him.

"So, how do we do this?" Annabelle asked and as if one cue, Matt walked in holding a tray filled with strong weapons. "I'm impressed."

"We have a whole closet filled with weapons that could help us take down Tony and his group." Elena spoke and they could tell she was crying but ignored it as Matt settled the tray down. "All we need is his groups location and their warehouse. We also need to practice how to use the weapons, how to fight and the plan but now let's focus on the location." Everyone look to Annabelle.

Kol stepped in front of Annabelle. "Oh, is that everyones plan? To use Belle as every man to live as bait?" He questioned, scoffing as Annabelle stepped up from behind him.