Part 14. This is the one

*Time skip*

You had always dreamed of finding the perfect dress, for something like this and you were so excited. Today was the day, You were all going dress shopping. By you all you meant Hermione, Cho, Luna, Ginny, And of course yourself. Your parents sent you and cedric a little extra for your yule ball outfits so you were all set.

After breakfast you all headed towards the carriages that took you to Hogsmeade, Once you were on them it took around 5 minutes to arrive.

"Does everyone know what they are looking for?"Hermione questions after a minute.

"Hermione relax today is supposed to be fun" You claimed

"Yeah like our younger selves dress up dreams!" By that statement you could tell Ginny was excited. After her statement you all arrived. You started to walk towards a dress shop you and Hermione saw your first time here.

"And here it is" You proclaimed as you entered the shop, you were now surrounded by what looked like thousands of dresses.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" A lady at the counter questioned.

"Oh no thank you were here to look. We will ask you if we do need help though" Mione answered, the women nodded and walked to the back.

"Where are we even supposed to start" Cho asks

"Im not quite sure but let's just look, we're bound to find something." You respond.

So you all start looking around you look at long dresses, short dresses, dresses with lots of colors, dresses that are only one color. There were just so many.

"Hey girls come look at this one!" Ginny shouted across the store, you were the only ones in there at the time so it was fine. You walked over with everyone else and looked at the dress she was holding up. It looked absolutely perfect for her, and you made sure she knew it.

"Gin this is perfect for you!" Everyone else agreed with your statement.

"You sure?" Ginny asked, unsure about all this.

"YES" Everyone shouted at her.

"Ok ok gosh no need to yell"

Ginny went to try on the dress and you continued looking. Luna was next to find a dress. (Luna wasnt in the GOF movie so I will choose a dress for her if needed also all dresses will be from the movies I am sorry if that upsets people) She and Ginny continued to look at shoes, you were all planning to put your dresses on and show one another how they look for second opinions, that is when you all find dresses.

A good thirty minutes later and Cho had found her dress, you and Hermione were last. And you both surprisingly found a dress for the other at the same time. You both laughed it off and looked at what the other had chosen for you.

"Oh Y/N this is absolutely beautiful" Hermione states as she holds up the dress.

"So is mine moine thank you!"

Now it was time for your fashion show of sorts. Ginny went first and her dress fit her perfectly.

"Ginny it looks absolutely amazing!" Hermione claims everyone continues to complement her.

"It definitely suits you" You finish, with that she changes back into her clothes before and Luna walks in to change. When she walks out it is her turn to be showered by complements. Then goes cho she is showered in compliments like everyone else. Now it is Hermione's turn. As she walks out we are in awe, she looks so beautiful.

"Well?.." She asks nervously since she wasnt complemented like everyone else.

"Well Ronald is going to be bloody jealous he didnt ask you sooner" You pipe up, there were hums of agreement. She chuckles. "So it looks good then"

"You look so bloody amazing. I might ditch George and take you to the ball instead." You exclaim. Everyone laughs at your words. Hermione changes back into her clothes.

"Your turn Y/N!" she says giddily. You sigh but get up to change. You walk out of the changing room to look at everyone. They all look speechless and their mouths are all agape.

"Sooo.." You elongate the word hoping for their responses but you already knew what they were going to say.

"Fred's going to be bloody jealous" Hermione manages to say just above a whisper. you smile at her words.

"Ok I am going to change if you want a picture to stare at instead of me take one now." You say in a joking and sarcastic manner. You walk back into the changing room and change into your normal attire.

You all walk to the front and pay then walk to the three broomsticks. You guys find a booth and sit while Cho goes to get butterbeers. When she comes back 5 butterbeers on a tray in her hand, Hermione asks you all a question. "A successful trip?" There was a chorus of yes's and nods. Before you all headed back to Hogwarts as it started to snow again.

_____________

Yes!! I did it I got a chapter out!! I am very proud of myself if you couldn't tell. Any way thank you for reading this chapter.

So drink water, Eat something, and cause mischief. I will see you all in the next one.

-Random