Part 6. The Night of The Names

*Time skip*

I was sitting around the fire in the common room with Ginny and Hermione, Ron and Harry had already gone up to bed. But Fred, George and Lee were in a corner working on their pranking items. It was the night that the names had been called and I had calmed down quite a bit.

He would be fine, There is no way the school would let anything bad happen to him. All of us girls were drinking hot cocoa and just chatting about random things.

"So how is harry dealing with being a champion?" Ginny questions, Me and Mione look at each other before she throws her gaze to her coca which now seemed like the most interesting thing around to her. He hadn't talked to Gin yet because he was panicking and only wanted to talk to us. But he had also asked us not to tell anyone.

"Umm he's doing fine" I answer hesitantly.
"Ok" She responds,
"How about we talk about something else!"
"That's a great idea! But what about?"

After a few moments Ginny blurts out "How about we talk about you and Fred, Y/N?"
"What do you mean?" At this point I could tell I was blushing.
"I mean how perfect you are for each other" Mione gave me a I-Know-You-Like-Him look. And she did as a fact know you liked him, she was the only one other than you.
"I don't know what you mean"
"Stop playing dumb Y/N" Mione finally joins in.
"What?"
"It is so obvious!"
"You look at him in a way i haven't seen you look at anyone-"
"You guys have been spending more time together recently-"
"He mumbles about you in his sleep" A new voice came from behind us.
"There is no way he mumbles about me george!" It looked like Fred and Lee went to put things away.
"But see that isn't true is it"
"And why is that?"
"Because he does mumble about you i've heard it with my own two ears" By now both ginny and Mione were listening and giggling like crazy.
"Well then your ears must deceive you"
"Whatever you say" George finished before going up to his dorm.
"Well i'm going to bed too, see you both in the morning"
"Goodnight" Both girls say in unison and I leave them to talk about me and Fred and giggle, Godric I just hope they don't stay up all night.