Reapercussions

Something was going to happen.  Stefanie didn't know how she knew, she just did. She wanted that feeling to leave her body but it stayed. It's like it was warning her. 

She had felt it before when her parents were floated. The feeling bloomed inside her the second she left Angelina. She didn't understand.

So with frown on her face she walked through the forest. Trying to find the dropship hoping it will lead her to we're the ark had crashed.

But to her surprise she didn't see the drop ship she saw Bellamy, Murphy, Sterling, Monroe, and Finn crouching. She had a relief face. Glad to know they weren't taken by the mountain men.
She whispered out to Bellamy who aimed his gun at her before lowering it with a relief look.
" stef" Bellamy said softly as he brought the girl in a big hug.

Bellamy thought she had died. He had watched Anya stab her sword into her. Clarke thought she died too. He heard Clarke scream for Stefanie as the drop ship door shut. It was heartbreaking.

The blue eyed girl pulled away with a small smile " what are you guys doing?"  Bellamy sighed as he looked behind him towards Finn before looking back at the girl he had grown to see as a sister " we think the grounders have Clarke and everyone else." Finn shook his head in anger as he tightened his grip on his gun making Stefanie eye him carefully. He looked different. He wasn't the Finn that wanted peace. He wanted war.

" we don't think. We know" Stefanie shook her head at him before looking at Bellamy. " Bellamy the grounders don't have them." Bellamy gave her a questioning look. " what do you mean they don't have them?"

Stefanie sighed as the group listened to her. " the mountain men have them. They are just like us. They have guns and are advanced. From what I been told they are worse than anything we have come across. "  they all listen carefully. This was bad.

Finn scoffed at the girl as he looked through his scope and seeing one of the grounders having Clarke's dad watch.  " you sure about that Stefanie because this son of a bitch has Clarke's watch"  the blue eyed girl frowned her eyebrows at him before taking the gun from Bellamy and looking through the scope as well.

When she saw the watch she stoped for a moment. She shook her head softly. Angelina wouldn't have lied to her. "  that's a coincidence Finn. I'm telling you because it's true."

But Finn wouldn't let it go. He had this crazy look in his eyes that scared Stefanie more. He was getting out of control.

Bellamy nodded a little at Finn " she wouldn't have given that up without a fight" Stefanie shook her head " you're right she wouldn't but what if it fell or what if the people who took ours dumped all their shit somewhere and the grounders found it. That's why they have all their stuff"

But she was ignored as they went separate ways to catch the man with the watch.

The blue eyed girl rolled her eyes a groaned. Theses knuckle heads we're gonna get themselves killed.

——-

This was all going to shit. At least they didn't shoot up the village Stefanie thought as she stayed outside the bunker.

She really wanted to understand finn.

Was he doing this for love? Doing it for the love he has for Clarke? Because yes love makes you do the craziest things. But when she thought about Clarke and finn it felt like one sided love. It didn't feel like it was something that would go down in the books.

Was it just her?

When she thought about love her mind was confused. How can love be that deep. Was she in love with Angelina?

She didn't know but when she thought about her the faintest of blush coated her cheeks. Her heart beat went a little faster. She felt like she was in a daze. Was that love?  Was that the beginning of love?

Stefanie wanted to know because something that she knew for sure when it came to love is that you'll do anything for them.

Maybe that's what finn was doing. He was trying to bring the girl he loved back because he would do anything for her.  But that made the short girl uncomfortable at the thought. Because what was finn willing to do to bring Clarke back?

What was anyone willing to do to protect the ones they love?

She looked up when she heard her name be called by Angelina and just like that she had the smallest of smiles on her face. She felt her palms start to sweat.  She was mad at Angelina before but once she saw her again she felt all that leave her body.  " hey"

Angelina raised an eyebrow " hey"  they stared at each other with matching small smiles. Angelina let out a sigh as she spoke " I'm sorry about not telling you" Stefanie shook her head as she thought about it. It was really dumb to get mad about it. She hated the ark and Angelina saw that. thats what you do when you care about someone.

Angelina cared for her. Stefanie smiled as Angelina looked at her confused before Stefanie got on her tippy toes and kissed the girl softly making Angelina grab her waist deepening the kiss. Before the smaller of the two pulled away and looked into green forest looking eyes.

The blue eyed girl spoke up. This wasn't going to be her mind talking. This was going to be her heart talking because she had always blocked it out to protect herself from being hurt.

It worked in the long run but it got lonely. She didn't want to feel alone anymore. She wanted to let her walls down. She wanted them to come undone. She wanted Angelina to see her. To love her.  The girl let out a small laugh. " I've never really been good with feelings and I'm sure it's the same with you but I am starting to feel something for you, That I've only really felt one time for a short moment. But I'm scared because if I do let my walls come undone that you'll leave me or die and I don't want that.  I'm happy when I'm with you and I want it to last."

Angelina took in the small girl in her arms. As scanned her face looking at every small detail before stoping at her blue eyes. " my people have this saying that love is weakness. I believed it and sometimes I still do but when I look at you. When I touch you all that fades away. I just know that my feelings for you make me stronger. Makes me want to fight to stay alive for you."

The red haired girl stoped for a moment and pushed a strain of hair behind Stefanies ears. " let me be yours. I want you to be mine" she whispered out.

Stefanies blue eyes sparkled more as she nodded softly. " I'm yours. Your mine"  They both smiled at each other as they kissed softly.

Maybe this was it for Stefanie. Maybe this was her chance to finally be happy.  Angelina pulled away before sighing " I need to go back to my village it's east of here" Stefanie nodded with a smile " okay I'll see you later" the girl said with hope in her voice. Angelina gave her a small teasing smile. " eager are we"

Stefanie rolled her eyes as she pushed Angelina making the said girl laugh before walking away Into the forest.

She jumped a little when she heard a gun shot. She frowned her eyebrows as she watched Finn step out with a crazed look. This was not Finn. She looked behind and saw Bellamy shaking his head as he looked at her.

The look he gave her. Bellamy was scared of what Finn would do and if she was honest so was she.