09 | Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun

Start from the beginning

"I've been thinking about it lately..." The blue-haired boy gripped tightly on his uniform, "There will always be a time where I have to tell them the truth... and it looks like now is the right time. I can't keep hiding it forever... especially to them.."

His fright of loneliness knocked in his mind as he began reminiscing about what had happened to him back at the Harvest Festival. Those fake scenarios... "They would never... None of them would ever say such things...!"

They noticed the determined look on the boy's eyes - they were flickering with hope and trust that knows no boundaries. Sullivan's threatening pose came to ease, his glowing eyes returning to normal.

"If it's your decision... then..." Sullivan approached his grandson and suddenly embraced him, "Then of course you can do it! Aw, Iruma-Kun's finally all grown up! I'm the grandpa of this matured boy right here! Ugh, I'm in tears...!" He said as he wipes off an exaggerated amount of water in his eyes.

"Well, that surely changed the mood," Eve gave a sigh of relief. She's gotta admit, it was terrifying being intimidated by the supposed-to-be demon king, "So, are you sure we can continue on?"

"Y-Yes..!" Iruma answered timidly, "Though it would be embarrassing seeing myself... I think I'll be fine, right?"

Afterward, the three of them returned to the main room - everyone was busy socializing as they waited for them to come back.

"What did you do to Iruma-sama?!" Asmodeus marched his way onto the three of them, eyeing on the young lady.

"Sheesh, I almost died back there, and you're questioning me about that kind of thing?" Eve was about to tell more but realized it was useless. "Anyways, we're going to continue! As I promised, it's going to be fluff this time."

"Don't be so sure." Ranpo had this sus stare on her.

"Let us commence!" Eve pressed the button to start, "By the way, readers, was that intro too long or...? I wholeheartedly enjoyed writing that - Sullivan's demonic nature makes him so interesting, so I thought he'd got something to say about revealing Iruma's story without his consent ('yet' at the time)

- · Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun
- · Season 1 Opening (Magical Babyrinth)

A photo of a smaller version of a young boy appeared. He was in black and white, while his surroundings were too colorful.
╰━━ oo :

Clara couldn't help but squeal, "Iruma-chi is such a cutie, I knew it!"

"A-Agreed..." Ameri mumbled, her cheeks blushing. Deep inside, she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"This looks like some type of comedy show," Rem observed just from the beat of the song and how colorful and pumped everything on the screen was.

"Comedy?" Kurapika raised an eyebrow, he doesn't seem to have any idea of such words, "Is this where we... 'laugh' and 'smile'...?"

Akutagawa brushed his shoulder off as he furrowed his eyebrows, "What the heck is 'smiling?'"

"Emo Lord." Todoroki glanced at him. That's what the children used to call him as well, so he thought it'd fit Akutagawa's personality perfectly.

Iruma looked as if he fell somewhere, as a white beam shot from a blue sky. He was inside it, like Iruma was a shooting star of some sort, falling down to a foreign place.

A bumpy road with spiky plants was shown before a school painted in violet, white and black came to show. It had a Halloween aesthetic, with wings and pointy designs.